The X Factor

The X Factor Audition Forms

Your audition day is right around the corner and you have a lot of questions about where to go, what to bring, and what to expect. We’ve provided the following official THE X FACTOR Season 1 forms to download and print.

REGISTRATION AND AUDITION RULES
Registration will begin ONE day prior to the audition day. Once you have registered, you will be given a wristband and a seating ticket and asked to return on the audition day. Download and print the OFFICIAL RULES and review them carefully before you arrive at the venue.

INFORMATION & FAQ
What do I need to bring? What if I lose my wristband? Does my parent need to accompany me? What do I do on Audition day? All of these questions are answered in the OFFICIAL FAQ. Download and print this form now.

PERSONAL RELEASE
You should bring the SIGNED OFFICIAL RELEASE FORM (and your ID) with you and make sure that it is filled out and signed BEFORE you arrive at the audition, as only a limited number of forms will be available at the audition sites. Remember, if you are a minor, you and your parent or legal guardian MUST sign the release form as well.

GUARDIANSHIP AND MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FOR MINORS
If you attend the audition with an APPOINTED GUARDIAN (FORM) who does not have the authority to sign on your behalf, you MUST have the Release signed and NOTARIZED by your parent or legal guardian and bring the signed and notarized form with you to the audition.

Comments

272 comments on “The X Factor Audition Forms”

1. Septimius The Great - wrote:

Here Yee, Here Yee. Septimius The Great will be with thee in Newark, NJ

3/12/2011 4:39 PM PST

2. terry - wrote:

i assume this is a singing thing i see i min. age but i dont see a max. age what if any mis the max age

3/12/2011 4:45 PM PST

3. Erica Patterson - wrote:

I just wanted to know where I could download the audition form that I need to bring the day of registration.

3/12/2011 8:50 PM PST

4. tiffany - wrote:

in any part of this will contestants be able to perform their own songs or just what is chosen for them?

3/12/2011 11:49 PM PST

5. emily - wrote:

is there a time limit on the song

3/13/2011 9:02 AM PST

6. Aaron - wrote:

i have a question.as part of the rules of the x factor it stated that u can not have a agreement relating to the use of your name and/or likeness, voice,etc. i auditioned for americas got talent and i had to sign a written personal release form stating that the producers of that show could use my name,voice,likeness. does this mean in uneligible to audition for x factor

3/13/2011 9:43 AM PST

7. rebecca - wrote:

can i audition next year if i am not the age to enter?

3/13/2011 11:28 AM PST

8. selena - wrote:

so all these places yall goin ae they all gona be on season one or are the all differnt season..just wonderin…

3/13/2011 1:06 PM PST

9. Emily - wrote:

I really want to sing and be able to audition so is the venue all indoors? and if i sign up on registration day will I definately be able to audition if I am on time the next day? Also, will I have to miss school if I am selected to move on?

3/13/2011 1:30 PM PST

10. Ericka Anne - wrote:

Will we have to provide backing tracks for the songs we decide to use for the audition? I’m not entirely sure how to go about this.

3/13/2011 2:14 PM PST

11. gabby - wrote:

can we be the age 11

3/13/2011 2:57 PM PST

12. artabril - wrote:

Hispanics in the South west number in the millions you’d think that there would be a few that would qualify for this or any any other show on t.v. i.e. Jepourdy, wheel of fortune, american idol,etc. Comercials now are all just whites and blacks, I’m not buying anything that at one point or another have featured hispanics.

3/13/2011 5:07 PM PST

13. Bernard Duncan - wrote:

I want to thank Simon for this show. If I don’t make it on there this year, I hope I will next year. It’s been a long time coming. I missed my opps when I was young. Move over Susan Boyle, here I come!!!

3/13/2011 5:47 PM PST

14. yolanda - wrote:

will there be a live audience? if so, where is the info to purchase tkts for the chicago auditions?

3/13/2011 7:56 PM PST

15. Danielle - wrote:

it says i need to know 3 songs how do i know which songs and can i sing my own 3 songs

3/13/2011 8:22 PM PST

16. Thomcat - wrote:

Yeee Haaa! I can’t wait!

3/13/2011 8:42 PM PST

17. Louise Settino - wrote:

What a GRAND OPPORTUNITY! Looking forward to all the talent being brought forth!

3/14/2011 1:08 AM PST

18. kenzie - wrote:

i am auditioning and i am so excited about it my dad is coming with and im auditionig in dallas and dont know what to sing but i do have some songs that will showcase my voice for the wonderful simon cowell!!!!!

3/14/2011 9:34 AM PST

19. kenzie - wrote:

i need 3 songs idk what they r yet ahhh help!

3/14/2011 9:37 AM PST

20. kenzie - wrote:

gabby we have to be 12 and up like me i am 13 and been waiting for the x factor since my cousin moved he from the uk

3/14/2011 9:43 AM PST

21. Shae - wrote:

i’m gonna travel all the way from austin to the dallas audition. this better be worth it. i’ve dreamed of a time to make it big and this could FINALLY be my chance!! i’ve watched american idol since season 1 so it’ll be an honor to meet simon cowel!

3/14/2011 10:30 AM PST

22. Sheri - wrote:

1. Must you audition acapella?
    2. Is the Newark venue indoor or outside?

3/14/2011 10:37 AM PST

23. Allan - wrote:

I’m so glad we will all have a chance to finally show our talents in NJ….Too bad they didn’t have this when I was in my 20′s or 30′s…But like they say; you get better with age….53 y/o now…..Can’t wait for this day……Don’t know about singing 3 songs though….That’s gonna be hard,,,but we’ll see….Thanks Simon!!

3/14/2011 1:56 PM PST

24. Brian T - wrote:

is there a list of songs we have to choose from or can we sing any song we want? sorry if its been asked already, i cant find the info posted anywhere.

3/14/2011 4:08 PM PST

25. katie shriver - wrote:

hello well I’m 15 and just found out about the X factor and i was wondering do you have to have a California ID or no ? because at the moment i do not have one and when i went to the DMV they told me it would take about 6 – 8 weeks to receive my ID so can i just bring my birth certificate ?

3/14/2011 5:21 PM PST

26. Wdstlarry - wrote:

As much as we all agree that Simon can be .. Simon! I’m thinking this will kill idol. Adding musical groups and kids opens up whole new audiences. Recording the Series for sure.

3/14/2011 7:18 PM PST

27. Zoretta - wrote:

Haven’t decided whether I should do this. I noticed it said restrictions apply. What are those restrictions other than too young and no singing contract? I have cd’s already. Is that also a restriction?

3/14/2011 8:22 PM PST

28. Christi - wrote:

I’m looking forward to meeting all the judges in Dallas. It will be quite an honor to meet Simon in person. Meeting Simon is worth the trip to Dallas by itself and everything else makes it even better. I hope to be able to meet Paula too. I hope she is one of the judges. She is such a gem and #1 in dance instruction. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. Thank you all for this chance to showcase my singing talent.

3/15/2011 2:31 AM PST

29. Thomas Dohman - wrote:

Hi, I hope I get a chance to sing. I’ve always wanted to join my voice with others who love to sing. North Dakota is a long way from Dallas but it’s in a straight line at least. lol.
    Thanks for bringing the X Factor to us Simon and Team !

3/15/2011 8:46 AM PST

30. Barbara,Abby,& Waco - wrote:

I can’t wait to see Simon back —really missed his wit & comments

3/15/2011 10:56 AM PST

31. Final audition details confirmed | X Factor Central - wrote:

[...] the relevant information carefully! Audition forms can also be downloaded from the official site here. As well as all of this, there is also information regarding the auiditon day itself [...]

3/15/2011 12:18 PM PST

32. Alannah - wrote:

I’m thinking about auditioning, I’m just not a morning person so Idk how well getting up at 4am will be for me since I have to register at 6am. This is going to be crazy.

3/15/2011 1:58 PM PST

33. Patrice M - wrote:

This is an opportunity of a lifetime for me being over 30yrs. old! Don’t know if I’m gonna audition in L.A since it’s closer to Vegas (where I live) or if I’ll audition in Chgo. (where I was born & rasied). All my family & friends are in Chgo.(I could use the support) if I audition In L.A (I got no support)! Which ever city I decide, I’m sooo there! Thanks Simon Cowell & team for a show like this!

3/15/2011 4:43 PM PST

34. Patrice M - wrote:

2 da ppl dats askin’ bout da songz. U choose ur best song(s) dat fit u but, b prepared wit 3 total. U may not get 2 sing 3 but, jus n case. Must sing 1 verse & da chorus of da song u choose. U must sing it acapella, no tracks, instruments, & probably (I’m guessin’, no mic either)! U will not meet Simon Cowell til’ u pass @ least da 1st. audition process da, producers of da sho will contact u 2 let u no if u made it to da next round. So, it d’pends on how many roundz dey have & u pass b4 u even meet da BIG JUDGES where u’ll sing live n front of an audience! Jus an F.Y.I

3/15/2011 4:53 PM PST

35. jazz - wrote:

can we be nine about to turn ten and also simmon i know your tough but i am real tough so can i joinp.s if ican’t you will be missing out of a good singer

3/15/2011 5:41 PM PST

36. Tanner - wrote:

Hey every buddy watch out here i come… jk im really excited to try out in Chicago i wish every buddy luck and want to show that good things do come from Richmond IN….. i have no clue what songs im going to try out with but ill find something oh and its time to bring in a new young age of singers

3/15/2011 5:46 PM PST

37. Claudia - wrote:

What is the information for people who want to be in the audience?

3/15/2011 6:05 PM PST

38. Brooklyn - wrote:

I really want to do this but I cant drive yet so I have to convince my mom to take me,and my mom isnt one of those “im gonna spoil you moms”.HELP!!!!I dont think she will see such a oppertunity this is!

3/15/2011 7:49 PM PST

39. alex - wrote:

any one know where the actual taping will be and when ?…once all the auditions are done.

3/15/2011 8:12 PM PST

40. She Devil - wrote:

I’ll Be There !!!

3/15/2011 8:44 PM PST

41. Sidney - wrote:

Miami auditions, wootwooot!
    Sixteen years old, and I’m ready for my voice to be heard :)
    X Factor, watch out! You never know what you’ll get when you head on down here to Floridaaa!

3/15/2011 8:47 PM PST

42. Grace Newman - wrote:

What a Great Opportunity for so many talented people. Simon is right – America is filled with an enormous amount of talent, especially my daughter, Alexis. See you at the auditions.

3/15/2011 8:57 PM PST

43. LSD - wrote:

Dear Mr.Cowell,
    I stopped watching America’s Got Talent, because You left!
    Actually a lot of People that are wanna-be Professionals do not realize, Anything We do in life, We are going to have to pay Our dues! There are a select few that are simply Gifted by God. I will watch Your new show to at least to see how it is going to be selective of talent and simply stated if It is any good.
    One of the last few times Your People came to Atlanta, GA. My Oldest Granddaughter has been singing Publicly since She was barely three years old. She will be 18 this September. I saw her preform at Her Private School. The School has the honor of having an incredible Professional Studio, Theatre. She sang, Her 16 year old sister danced. I’m know I’m bias; simply stated I believe with all My heart God has a plan for this Young Lady, She will touch an incredible amount of human hearts and spirits!
    She was almost selected before at the Atlanta, GA audition. Your People still needed a particular group or couple or something. To whom ever it was, She must have truly impressed Your People. She has been taking voice, and piano, dance since she was a tike. Good Luck on Your new Venture! I don’t think You need a lot of luck; You know a winner, most of the time when You see them!
    Yes, A thankful and proud Nana,
    But, most of all I had the pleasure of being Her mother’s Mom at as a Young Mother myself@ And now this precious soul! If You don’t get to hear her You will soon Regret it!
    Remember these initals. T.L.C. Your apt to not forget Her if Your blessed before someone else finds Her! Actually it was just a Talent Show just to give their teens a chance to shine. I watched the four or five men running the sound system and lights, and stage curtains and all; She blew the place away! Every teen, adult for over fifty minutes after the Show were still coming up to her. They were truly Wowed, all age male and female. Both of My Granddaughter’s are physically beautiful,outside as they are on the inside!

3/15/2011 9:03 PM PST

44. Josh - wrote:

I’m excited for this. This looks to be about 20x more promising than Idol. I’m definitely going to be at the Chicago Auditions.

3/15/2011 9:38 PM PST

45. Gina - wrote:

HI!!!! OMG everyone I’m so extremely excited! LOL I’ve waited for an opportunity like this since I could remember! Now nothing’s gonna hold me back! Wish the best of luck to everyone trying out and God bless. <3 I'm really hoping this is my shot.. :D

3/15/2011 10:54 PM PST

46. Susan - wrote:

I am very excited for my son. At 12yrs. old, he would still be waiting years to audition for American Idol, and now he has a chance to show everyone his God given gift !! Can’t wait for all to see him shine..:)

3/16/2011 8:36 AM PST

47. tony - wrote:

where can i get the audition form

3/16/2011 9:58 AM PST

48. Lexi Vazquez - wrote:

how old do you have to be to audition ?

3/16/2011 1:27 PM PST

49. soon2BMrs.ayalajune2011 - wrote:

Hi there! :0) I am super exited to be going to this audition soon the time has come for the world to listen to this god given talent that some may have. But its about time i never was able to get the info. for AI but X-Factor is better :0) Simon cowell here I come bby :0) I will give it all I got and I will want your positive and negative feed back :) LA auditions bby!!!!

3/16/2011 1:53 PM PST

50. dave - wrote:

do u 2 get the Seattle forms on where it says forms or is that for the California auditions

3/16/2011 1:57 PM PST

51. Maria Bio - wrote:

This is so cool ! can wait to participate … but not sure what kind of song i should sing … help ? :)

3/16/2011 3:02 PM PST

52. Denise - wrote:

Is there an age limit?

3/16/2011 3:15 PM PST

53. Michael J. Gabauer - wrote:

Hi Everyone. I was on AMERICA’S GOT TALENT two years ago. Be prepared for a long day but it was a blast and worth it. I have two questions:
    On A.G.T. you could submit a video for consideration…are they going to do that for X-FACTOR?
    Will the ‘star panel of judges’ see you on the first round or is it a small room with three judges that are voices coaches etc. that will decide if you have the ‘X-FACTOR’?
    Thanks for any help! Driving 9 Hours and just wanted to get some of these questions resolved.

3/16/2011 8:32 PM PST

54. Johnny thomas griego - wrote:

Look no further Simon.I have not only got it ,but i have had it for a long time .I will sing my socks off for you and for everyone else ,given the chance.I am gonna start preparing myself and wow you all!!! I can hardly wait to be on that stage .

3/16/2011 10:39 PM PST

55. Johnny thomas griego - wrote:

Look out for Johnny Thomas !!!!!!!!!! Catcthy name huh?

3/16/2011 10:45 PM PST

56. Autumn Harrison - wrote:

I said that I would go on American Idol as soon as I was old enough and now I might not have to!Good luck to all and Thank You whoever came up with the brilliant idea of the X Factor!!!

3/17/2011 8:09 AM PST

57. Brittany Garvin - wrote:

i`m a great singer and proformer…. i can`t wait for my audition….and i canwait to be on that stage..

3/17/2011 10:26 AM PST

58. Brittany Garvin - wrote:

can`t*

3/17/2011 10:27 AM PST

59. sherrea williams - wrote:

I would very much like to participate in this great audition. I am , however concerned about the age limit, or is there one? The songs to avoid. Are the auditions accapella? How many songs should you prepare with? should the participants bring tracks with them?

3/17/2011 10:33 AM PST

60. David (Spellsinger) Hobgood - wrote:

I have auditioned for AGT (made it to the stage in Chi-town) but my act then was more of a comedic skit (Singing Vampire) Very excited about doing some serious singing in Chicago for Xfactor as myself!

3/17/2011 11:27 AM PST

61. Carlie - wrote:

I’m 11 and I was wonder, because im turning 12 in July, if I could audition. I’m REALLY good….

3/17/2011 3:39 PM PST

62. Sidnaida Cruz - wrote:

OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED !!!! IM READY TO BE ME IN FRONT OF THE WORLD!!!!! THIS 5 FOOT LIL PETITE WOMAN WANTS TO LET IT ALL OUT !!! LETS GOOOO!!!!! :)

3/17/2011 4:20 PM PST

63. carolyn prather - wrote:

i might be additioning in chicago woooooooooo hoooooooooooo

3/17/2011 6:51 PM PST

64. LaVette P-Fuentes - wrote:

I am beyond excited! So, so, well I don’t know what the heck I am. I am just so feeling this. What a tremendous opportunity! I just want to win and hope that God’s and my will, matches up. Blessings to all the participants and I wish you all the best! Oh, and can’t wait to meet you…

3/17/2011 9:50 PM PST

65. Norma Garcia - wrote:

I’m sure talent will be in abundance, stiff competition. Well whatever happens happens. . . “count me in”

3/18/2011 12:11 AM PST

66. Rayna Pass - wrote:

I am sooo excited not only to audition but I want to meet Simon…of course he may not be there, but I did speak to Simon
    on the phone a few years ago when my then boyfriend interviewed him backstagae at the Emmy Awards…i was in FL and Ed put Simon on the phone and he was soo delightful and kind at that time. He told me to audition and HERE I AM! I’m RAYNA and I loved speaking with you

3/18/2011 7:24 AM PST

67. Jasmine - wrote:

I hope this show is going to be different from American Idol. Idol auditions SUCK and they really dont let you showcase your true talent! i truely hope this show is looking for actual SINGERS and not just people who can give them good tv ratings.

3/18/2011 10:39 AM PST

68. Taylar - wrote:

Yay. At least now I know that I can audition and where. This is goin to be so exciting.

3/18/2011 11:20 AM PST

69. Jean - wrote:

I’ll be at the Dallas auditions! I can’t wait. This will be a last chance for me to have a career I have wanted all my life. Thanks X Factor!

3/18/2011 12:44 PM PST

70. Melissa Dorta - wrote:

HEY!!!!! im soooo excited to be auditioning for X Factor in Miami!!!! so ready to win this!!!!! also cant wait to get my career on the road, see you there!!!!!
    LOVE MELISSA :D

3/18/2011 1:14 PM PST

71. Jean - wrote:

This is it, my last chance. Thanks Simon!

3/18/2011 2:54 PM PST

72. rashawn - wrote:

i knw imma make iht i cant w8 to see the judges in chicago

3/18/2011 5:17 PM PST

73. Domonique - wrote:

I am having trouble downloading the forms. When I download the forms, there are really weird codes. Can someone tell me how to prevent that?

3/18/2011 6:15 PM PST

74. becca - wrote:

im really excited about the adutions! (even though im alittle scared) @ jasmine- i was goanna go adution for american idol but then i heard about the xfactor and im like forget that im doing the xfactor lol

3/18/2011 9:46 PM PST

75. Casting Call: Open Auditions for Simon Cowell X Factor US - wrote:

[...] up for audition information. • Check out audition tips. • Download rules and release forms. • Get Simon’s advice on what not to [...]

3/19/2011 12:19 AM PST

76. Lisa - wrote:

Will we be able to sing original for our audition?
    Thank You for a phenomenal opportunity, Simon
    Lisa

3/19/2011 4:31 PM PST

77. Bryanna - wrote:

Haaaay:) I Know I not the mot Amazing singer,actally to be honest Im probably just mundane (Haha that was a word I learned in English it means Ordinary) but I have extreeme confidece that when I auditon in LA the producers my like me:)

3/19/2011 4:48 PM PST

78. Brooke - wrote:

L.A auditions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/19/2011 5:37 PM PST

79. ashley harris - wrote:

The commercial said new york but I do not see any venues in new york :( do I hve to go to jersey?

3/19/2011 6:10 PM PST

80. cierra caldwell - wrote:

im very excited about the audition cant wait to bring the talent good luck to you all

3/19/2011 6:14 PM PST

81. Darian - wrote:

So is this just a vocal contest or is it bands?

3/19/2011 7:54 PM PST

82. Jessica Faulkner - wrote:

I love to sing but am not what you would be looking for. I really look forward to seeing the true talent that’s out there. One thing that you did on Idol that I didn’t care for was showing the auditions before the real talent. I think it would be more interesting to watch the auditions AFTER the winner was announced. Just an idea. See you in the fall! Jessica, a faithful viewer.

3/20/2011 8:34 AM PST

83. Alexis - wrote:

This is going to be a great opportunity for people of all ages. Im exteremly glad Mr. Cowell has opened this competetion to young people too! Hope to see you all in Newark!

3/20/2011 1:20 PM PST

84. Young Cizzle - wrote:

I am an artist from New Orleans La asking if you guys also accept rappers

3/20/2011 1:42 PM PST

85. Ruben Cuevas - wrote:

Hi my name is Sergio Ruben Cuevas Jr. i believe that i am a good singer i have been singing since i could remember.I am also from El Paso, Texas i am going to the dallas auditions on May 25-26. I love the feeling of intimidation and success so bring it on Simon

3/20/2011 6:40 PM PST

86. stephanie - wrote:

ahh i’ve been waiting for this i am practicing everyday and for a tip for singers DONT I MEAN DONT DRINK ANYTHING DAIRY 2 DAYS BEFORE THE AUDITIONS cause it will make ur voice sound really nasty. and anybody in la whos going i wish u guys luck and if ur 14 it will be funn auditioning ppl my own agee see u guys there(:

3/20/2011 8:42 PM PST

87. Jocy - wrote:

I can’t wait until the auditions in Jersey. I hope everyone is ready to have a great time. Give it all you’ve got and remember to be your own person!!! Good Luck to everyone.

3/20/2011 9:06 PM PST

88. Normajean - wrote:

Dear Simon,

Everyday we wake up, and open our eyes, and take a breath, is another chance to make dreams come true… If Susan Boyle did it…so can I !!!

3/21/2011 1:08 AM PST

89. Chuck Levy - wrote:

Finally a chance for us Older seasoned guys(LOL) to hit the national scene GLTA

3/21/2011 6:36 AM PST

90. lisa ryan - wrote:

if the shows like the uk show its the best thing on brittish tv
    ive been at 2 live shows its free 2 get in and they last all day i saw 36 acts and one went on 2 win that was 2 years ago but americas got the best talent so good luck from lisa a x factor fan here in the uk hope we can c the show in the uk

3/21/2011 10:23 AM PST

91. Carter - wrote:

Are there any forms besides the Personal Release form that I need to have ready before the registration day? Also, do I need 3 FULL songs or just a verse/chorus for 3 songs prepared?

3/21/2011 11:29 AM PST

92. Chuck Levy - wrote:

I have aited 49 years for this…. What is another couple weeks to wait…. DON’T BLOW IT!!!!!!! (my inside voice) LOL

3/21/2011 12:00 PM PST

93. Sarah - wrote:

I filled out a sign up thing on this website, does that mean I can now audition for The X Factor?

3/21/2011 2:09 PM PST

94. Daniel Navarro - wrote:

what if you just want to watch the auditions… are there tickets available for the audience?

3/21/2011 2:40 PM PST

95. barbara - wrote:

What i realy don’t get is why they dont have it on the weekends.Like me I have to go to school and i live in Houston couple hundred miles from Dallas but i realy want to try out but there is no possible way! I can’t skip or something!

3/21/2011 3:01 PM PST

96. Lauren Lynn Cancelosa - wrote:

BRING IT…. :p

3/21/2011 3:15 PM PST

97. Jordan - wrote:

will this be performed accopella and if i am going to sing with another person under the age of 18 do they have to have a parent or gaurdian present too?? Also can we sing our own written songs? do we have to bring background music to our song?

3/21/2011 4:11 PM PST

98. regine brown - wrote:

wat if u dnt have an id

3/21/2011 4:37 PM PST

99. Rach - wrote:

ok so my mom said that the only way I will beable to go and audition is if my sister is the one that takes me. I’m 16 and it says that I need a parent or legal guardian with me. If my mom gives my sister premission to watch over me (like she writes a note or something) is that alright?

3/21/2011 4:54 PM PST

100. Layla D. - wrote:

I’m so excited for the show to begin. I’m looking forward to meeting New people. I’m going to audition for the show. So, I’m hoping to be one of the lucky, and Blessed ladies to move on from the audition to the Big stage. Good luck All.

3/21/2011 5:35 PM PST

101. Marialexis - wrote:

i think im going to actually do this, ive always been to scared but if i dont try i’ll always wonder what if, so here i come miami auditions!

3/21/2011 6:18 PM PST

102. Bryce - wrote:

What if you have only your birth certificate, but no other form of ID?

3/21/2011 6:47 PM PST

103. terry .y - wrote:

i am thirteen and i am auditioning on sunday and saturday of march 26th and 27th if i make it i’ll thank every one who read this so every one wish me luck and every one else i wish you luck to break a leg guys and gals

3/21/2011 8:57 PM PST

104. Christina Lynn - wrote:

I know ALL ABOUT the X factor…they don’t call my son AWESOME X for nothing…cause he’s got a MOM with X FACTOR written all over her!!!! I TOTALLY CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS…LET’S GO JEN, IM READY!

3/21/2011 10:22 PM PST

105. Daniel Knaggs - wrote:

I can’t wait to audition I already have my 3 songs and I’m ready!!!

3/21/2011 11:03 PM PST

106. marissa mosqueda - wrote:

yesss!! so far nothing has worked..ive missed evry opp to audition for american idol.even wen they did american juniors, i couldnt.last year i had evrything including a room reserved in austin texas to audition, but last minute all 3 of our vehicles broke down! =(
    now i have a second chance.
    it will be worth it!
    i will be traveling from northeast kansas in a high school with only 43 students (9th-12th grade) to Dallas Texas and show everyone..I AM READY TO BE THE X FACTOR OF AMERICA!
    =D
    wish me luck!

3/22/2011 9:30 AM PST

107. Lorri Kelly - wrote:

I’ve been told all my life that i should sing professionally, Maybe I will go try this. Someone came up to me and asked me why was i singing @ a karaoke show and that i should be singing professionally? So Look out susan boyle here i come…

3/22/2011 10:04 AM PST

108. Lorri Kelly - wrote:

3/22/2011 10:05 AM PST

109. charlie daly - wrote:

simon i’m in my fifties and i have been singing for forty years. i am losing everything and everyone i love because i am heading to Jersey! they think i am crazy for trying. I would be crazy if i didn’t who knows how many morer shots i’ll have. i’ve sung everything from ave maria to ACDC. WHY NOT ME I lost 140lbs and look pretty good for my age. so thank you for X Factor my dream come true!

3/22/2011 1:50 PM PST

110. K.C. Heylin - wrote:

Do we need to have the release notarized??

3/22/2011 1:51 PM PST

111. K.C. Heylin - wrote:

NEVURMIND – i’m a moron – just read the information again and realized i don’t need the notary thing. Sorry for being dumm

3/22/2011 1:54 PM PST

112. Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk [Elzbieta] - wrote:

“Life is to short”-be your-self.

3/22/2011 3:15 PM PST

113. Brad - wrote:

Thanks, Simon, for finally giving those of us too old for American Idol a chance to chase our dreams! Nervous as heck for the coming LA auditions but I’ll be ready to show you what I’ve got.

3/22/2011 5:40 PM PST

114. SIMON COWELL ‘X FACTOR’ WANTS YOU! AUDITION CITIES AND RULES | Brittaj17's Blog - wrote:

[...] LINKS • Sign up for audition information. • Check out audition tips. • Download rules and release forms. • Get Simon’s advice on what not to [...]

3/22/2011 7:31 PM PST

115. Botshelo Huma - wrote:

Hi..Im not a citizen however i have a working visa(DS FORM) CAN I STILL COME AND AUDITION…
    THANX

3/22/2011 10:47 PM PST

116. FOX Broadcasting Company - The X Factor USA - Simon Cowell's Brand New Singing Competition Comes To America Only On FOX - wrote:

[...] LINKS Audition Details Los Angeles Auditions Download Official Rules and Release What Not to [...]

3/22/2011 11:20 PM PST

117. John "Rusty" Lehr - wrote:

I’ve written songs, developed my own style when I sing with my piano and string arrangements. You might say I’m a rock and ballad pianist with an original vocal style. Will it be possible to play the piano and sing? If not I’ll impress you with my singing the best way I know how. Get back to me about the piano availability please. This would be for Miami auditions

3/23/2011 5:18 AM PST

118. gershonsilva - wrote:

When I finally decided I wanted to be a singer perform for audiences to share my spirit my talent my dedication, I realized I needed to find “a door” someone my age and go through it. That is more than 10 years ago, since then I’ve been getting ready improving my voice my stage presence my performance. I’ve gone out every weekend since to Gig, I’ve competed in as many contests as I can, and auditioned for america’s got talet even participated in shows like “el Chacal” on TV. The Door is here now thanks to you Simon and I’m going to knock on it, enter and who’s to say what miracles can be.I’m so excited.

3/23/2011 5:40 AM PST

119. mike lynch [MAGALI] - wrote:

I was unable to get the release form. going to the new jersey audition and Im wonder if I”ll be able to get it after waiting in line?Otherwise I am very excited about the whole thing. I guess I will be one of the older ones at 56 years of age which is a number.

3/23/2011 9:52 AM PST

120. Drew Garcia - wrote:

If you cannot make it to the regerstation day will you still be able to audition on the day of the audition maybe wristbands will still be ava. on the day of the audition???

3/23/2011 11:29 AM PST

121. Hayley - wrote:

it says that chairs that do not fold are prohibited but it also says that ones that do fold are prohibited…because im assuming we will have to stand awhile because of the long lines are there types of chiars we can bring??….extremely excited=]

3/23/2011 5:52 PM PST

122. TashaMichelle - wrote:

Considering the fact that Dallas auditions appear to be close to the end of the school year, I have another thing to attend that will take up the first 3 weeks of June. If I happen to make it, would I be needed during those 3 weeks of June ?

3/23/2011 8:41 PM PST

123. Kristen Bryan - wrote:

IM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED

3/23/2011 10:00 PM PST

124. Danny Gutierrez - wrote:

Here we go!!!!!!!!!! Time 2 show Simon what I can do.
    Tapale Los Ojos al Leon’

3/23/2011 10:20 PM PST

125. Cynthia Summers - wrote:

I wish everyone the best in their auditions. I have decided to not audition for a couple of reasons. I would not sign their release form unless I was positive it protected my rights as a singer-songwriter. So I would have to have an attorney review it first. Also, I was filmed against my will ( I was asked and said NO ) and that clip has made millions for another network. I am not sure but by signing this release it might give X Factor the right to that clip ( to access it ). I am still burned over it ( over 40 years later! ) and would never sign anything that would give some one those rights.
    Regardless of how good or bad I am this just isn’t the way to go for me. But I wish everyone the best who tries out and hope it is an older person who wins it because there are so many amazing older singers and the industry and media focus on the younger singers.

3/24/2011 5:15 AM PST

126. CinDerella216* - wrote:

X Factor here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to give a shout out from Cleveland, Ohio…. and all my military people….. i will represent you ALL well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish me luck-Shauny.

3/24/2011 7:51 AM PST

127. Massolas Fanor - wrote:

Family and friends who wanna come with me do they have to be there from day before

3/24/2011 9:54 AM PST

128. Texas Girl - wrote:

I am so ready for the Dallas TX audition! I have waited on a chance like this for years. I not only love to sing, I write songs and books. I love to escape from an everyday life by standing in front of others, to prove my talent and my love of performing.There is something about being validictorian!
    Go Texas girl and don’t prove me wrong!

3/24/2011 10:13 AM PST

129. gabe - wrote:

i was watching good day new york on 3/24/11 at 9:40am they said the auditions was on april 7th now or is it the same day the 14th ?

3/24/2011 11:32 AM PST

130. breannin - wrote:

me and my friend mose just registered for x fabtor and all i got to say is that i been waiting for this day to come, and know that it has im bringing it all to the table.

3/24/2011 2:34 PM PST

131. kathleen b. - wrote:

My boyfriend is going to audition at the los angeles venue and he need to know if he should do originals or cover songs for his audition. Can anyone help me with that.

Thank You…..

3/24/2011 3:26 PM PST

132. Johnny Cannon Picariello - wrote:

Only backstreet boys, n’sync type groups or can my instrument based rock and roll band perform as well. Four part harmonies are awesome. Please return my e-mail and let people know!!

3/24/2011 4:47 PM PST

133. alex G - wrote:

what about if your pregnant and you want to attend… Is that a yes or a no…

3/24/2011 4:54 PM PST

134. Jo Carolyn Davis Brown - wrote:

This is a wonderful thing that you all are doing. There are so many talented people out there, who only need this one chance.
    I thank God for the singing ability that He has given me, and I sing for Him and the people that need a word from God.
    Thank you for giving me the chance.

3/24/2011 11:35 PM PST

135. Debra McKinnon - wrote:

I started when i was very young(about 5 or 6). My mother took me to church, she would ply the piano and I would sing. I’ve always wanted to do what the Lord intended for me to do, and that is deliver His word through song. If given the chance I promise God first and you I won’t let you down. Thank you!

3/24/2011 11:55 PM PST

136. Tony Washington - wrote:

God only knows that this opportunity is that of a GREAT one. Im dying to meet and impress the judges especially Simon!! Ive waited my whole entire life for this Im geared up for this lifetime opportunity!! Im ready to WORK!!!! Thank you Lord!!

3/25/2011 11:18 AM PST

137. kenzie - wrote:

i just>3 this show!! my songs are fire burning,,and i think i may do justin bieber one time or sara evens colmine..dont know yet!! cant wait though

3/25/2011 1:00 PM PST

138. kenzie - wrote:

3/25/2011 1:00 PM PST

139. Debbie - wrote:

There’s a rumor going round that you have to have a passport as ID to register for the auditions in LA this weekend? IS THIS TRUE? It isn’t found anywhere in the website or information packet.

3/25/2011 3:04 PM PST

140. Judith Irving - wrote:

I auditioned when I lived in the UK with my British husband a few years ago and got to a 2nd audition…I did country music, was probably a mistake as they are not big on it over there. Anyway, I just might do it again…I’m only 3’7″ tall (dwarfism) so it would be interesting to see the reaction. I know my son would be proud of me!

3/25/2011 4:19 PM PST

141. Tiffany - wrote:

Yay!!! i’m going to be there and be the best of my age!!!!!! i hope i pass it!!!!! i have a question, if you pass it what would you do next? go to where or do what???? ;* just asking:)

3/25/2011 5:04 PM PST

142. Elizabeth - wrote:

Question:
    If we are under the age of 18 and need a notarized parental signature, is this notary needed the day of registration or the day of auditions?

Is there any way the notary can be submitted on the audition date?

3/25/2011 8:32 PM PST

143. Jawsee - wrote:

Does this thing really have to be notarized????

3/25/2011 10:41 PM PST

144. Jdubbz - wrote:

Jdubbz will be there. Wish me luck everyone(:

3/26/2011 9:26 AM PST

145. TENA RILEY - wrote:

can,t print release form printer is down do that mean i can,t audition

3/26/2011 11:19 AM PST

146. mackenzie - wrote:

You can audition, they will give you a form there

3/26/2011 1:46 PM PST

147. LeeZee - wrote:

If it’s Simon, it’s exciting. Happy you’re hitting Chicago. If I’m not on stage, I’d like to be in the Audience, real-time and not Virtual for a change.

3/26/2011 3:07 PM PST

148. LeeZee - wrote:

Ater 3/4 of a Century, “Life is not a rehearsal” has really sunk in. Who knows? This just might be the right time. @Charlie Bailey…If you could lose 140lbs., you’re already a winner! Go for it!

3/26/2011 3:50 PM PST

149. Jdubbz - wrote:

Theres about a 0.00000000035% chance that Iwill make it. I am not aware what music is accepted and what isnt but for my performance i will be singing the song i wrote. I hope it works, it inspired so many people and made so many others happy. Its always been my dream to audition in front of Simon and actually get a positive response. However if i do not make it, i will try my best to get there without this.
    List of my best songs(that i can sing)
    1-She’s So Beautiful-Jdubbz
    2-Find your love-Drake
    3-Best I ever had-Drake
    4-Jerimih- Birthday Sex
    Which out of these 4 should i choose?! someone please assist me!

3/26/2011 5:22 PM PST

150. TENA RILEY - wrote:

AS ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF RELEASE FORMS WILL BE AVAIL AT THE SITE AM PRAYING THAT I GET ONE

3/26/2011 5:35 PM PST

151. Anna - wrote:

Yayy! Auditioning in Chicago!! (: I was just reading some comments though and I noticed that a lot of people seem to think that when they go to audition, they will actually be meeting the jusdges. Just letting you know that you don’t actually meet the judges at those huge auditions. You have to get through a bunch of producer auditions first. So don’t be getting your hopes up.

3/26/2011 7:13 PM PST

152. arman - wrote:

can i still fill in an aplication tomoro morning before 6 a.m.?

3/26/2011 8:50 PM PST

153. Gavin Goodrich - wrote:

what is the notarized section all about and do i need to get that signed?

3/26/2011 9:34 PM PST

154. Judith h. - wrote:

Are you going to be able to audition with songs that you want to sing or does someone pick them?(sorry if this is a stupid question)

3/27/2011 12:49 PM PST

155. LaVette P-Fuentes - wrote:

Hi everyone… I still don’t have all my songs and the hour is drawing near for NY/NJ. I have like one song ready, but I keep changing my mine. I’ll be good to go though when the time comes, believe that… Also, don’t know what to wear to be remembered, my B-Day suit?. I don’t even think that would work, LOL… Well, good luck my friends, I’m so ready to meet you all…

3/27/2011 3:06 PM PST

156. LaVette P-Fuentes - wrote:

Oh, keep changing my mind. Can I spell or what…

3/27/2011 3:08 PM PST

157. Mike Watson - wrote:

I will be at the New Jersey audition. Bringing my A game.

3/27/2011 6:08 PM PST

158. EveyLee - wrote:

Hey Simon,
    First off, congrats on your new show! It’s gonna be a hit! I would like to know if you are going to be holding any type of online competition for the X-factor for those who could not make it to the scheduled cities, similar to how “America’s Got Talent” had the You-Tube contest?

3/27/2011 6:34 PM PST

159. Sabrina - wrote:

How long will the season go on and where do you go if you make it past the first round?

3/27/2011 6:42 PM PST

160. Greg - wrote:

If we somehow advance into the competition,(Top 24) what particular venue is it going to be held in what state/Country?

3/27/2011 8:18 PM PST

161. Russell - wrote:

Finally the older generation can participate. I been singing all my life, I am now 58 and still do karaoke. But with my age, being on disability and my location, I could never afford to do this . I do applaud the people putting this on. God Bless you all.

3/28/2011 1:27 AM PST

162. Lorraine Ricapito - wrote:

On channel fox 5 TV they said that we can get a pass not to have to wait at the Prudential center because I registrated 2 weeks ago(3/14/2011)) please help me understand the procedure. Thank you very much an excited singer Lorraine

3/28/2011 10:03 AM PST

163. Darren - wrote:

Hey Simon,
    I would also like to know if you are going to be holding any type of online competition for the X-factor for those who could not make it to the scheduled cities?

3/28/2011 10:37 AM PST

164. Russell - wrote:

I sing country and I can’t read music, I tried taking lessons when I was a boy. I couldn’t get it, so singing ocopella would be hard unless I heard the songs several times. I hope every one has a blast. Hats off for X-Factor.

3/28/2011 10:48 AM PST

165. kathy felipe - wrote:

If you make it do you go out of town?

3/28/2011 1:59 PM PST

166. Rachel - wrote:

How were LA auditions?

3/28/2011 3:41 PM PST

167. Brianna - wrote:

Dear Simon,
    Can you please try to have an audition in Raleigh, Charlotte, or Goldsboro in North Carolina?

3/28/2011 4:38 PM PST

168. Collin James - wrote:

Im excited for NY audition.
    Have two songs you all might like. By googling “Alex and James-Free Original”—>links to Itunes single “Sky Diving” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H4OxkpSciU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
    AND “Usher-U Remind Me Cover James”—-> links to Itunes single “The Questions” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VVqe13S2zk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Ciao!!!!

3/28/2011 5:21 PM PST

169. Cassandra - wrote:

Do you really want to know?

I auditioned at the LA sports arena. I am telling you everything they said on the X-factor page was a complete lie. It was cattle-call style and they gave out tickets (About 220 a hour) like crazy in the first 3 hrs. After that it took a act of god even if you were good.. to get a ticket. The top section of the LA arena didn’t even get a chance to sing. They (the TOP sections wristband ticket holders were paying people for wristbands that were watching that had a ticket in the middle sections and arena sections so they could audition. Plus people who were in the top sections were sneaking in and going threw with sections they didn’t belong in. They even announced they were checking tickets. Hahahah complete lie. That’s because they girl from the top row got infront of me and got threw.) THEN about 3 of us over heard a judge say is there anymore “GOLD” tickets I do not have any more. Then one of the personnel said no what you had was it. So that was a automatic no for that booth.
    THEN when they said no camping out. We get to the venue and HAHAH they were camping that night and the next day. I got there at 2am and there was already at least 500 people in front of me. I got there at 2am for a writstband. Then came back the next day was told to be there BY 6am and I get there at 2am again only to be waiting for 9 hrs until we got in. I was a complete joke! I’ve been to many auditions and have had many give me a chance but I am telling you .. this was not a very well organized audition. Then if you are going to sing COUNTRY MUSIC… FOR GET IT! You wouldn’t even get a breath in. 4 of us who are country singers didn’t get 4 bars out and was told no! WE were all together. So that tells you something and I know we had decent voices. I’ve been threw alot farther in America’s Got Talent then to be told no here. It’s a no win situation with us. Plus you HAVE to have gospel or R & B , pop to get anywhere in Simon’s world. He just doesn’t like country music I was told. Oh well. I guess …

It’s just the luck of that draw. If you want to chance it.. go ahead. I wouldn’t do it again. It needs to be alittle better organized than what they did. It was awful! Like I said I am not sad I didn’t make it.I was more dis-appointed in some of the people that had way better voices than I did and DIDN’T make it. The one guy that had a awful voice and was a TV / attention whore got threw. Tho he did have the bottom arena tixs. He was one of the ones that they were giving out tickets left and right. One elderly woman in front of me , I think was about 80yrs old. Couldn’t carry a tune, sang California Here I come. She just was talking it. SHE GOT A TICKET! I just didn’t see where .. that came in. But hey more power to her. The judges were a joke too. My judge looked tired after it took me about 5 hrs of waiting til my turn from bottom to Middle part section 10 and didn’t ask any questions. He looked about 20, if that. I don’t know. It’s wasn’t a great experience tho I met some wonderful people in the long run. I really think you need to see what other people thought to. I wasn’t impressed.

3/28/2011 5:34 PM PST

170. emily - wrote:

OH MY GOSH I CANNOT WAIT. this seems very complex though.

3/28/2011 5:36 PM PST

171. LaVette P-Fuentes - wrote:

OMG, the LA auditions sound like they were ridiculous as far as being organized. Should I still go? 5 big ones, I have too. So much is said on what to sing, what not to sing, I really don’t think u can call it. It’s just a stroke of luck! Like deer hunting, one shot! now I know where the saying ‘the buck stops here’ comes from… deer, buck, one shot, get it? Good luck ya’ll.

3/29/2011 11:53 AM PST

172. Lysy - wrote:

OMG!!! IF MOM MAKES HER MIND UP, THIS CHICKI IS GOIN TO DALLAS!!! SEE YALL THERE!!! :) :) :) :)

3/29/2011 12:58 PM PST

173. Erin - wrote:

Cassandra,

sounds like u had a very bad experience. sry to hear it, but I am going to newark tryouts, and I wud like to hear more. Like who did u tryout for? How many judges? Were u on stage? Did u sing accapella? Did u use a microphone? Searching for sum helpful advise. Basically u r saying we shud camp out, cuz everyone else does anyway? I wud really like to know. I am 35, I have been singing and songwriting since I was 10 years old, I sang at the poetry night club in vegas, I always missed the age limit to try out for american idol. Ive always heard that my singing style is like Alecia Keyes, I sing her songs very well, but that I look like Beyonce. I definately have the look, and the voice. im called the lil girl with the big voice. 5-2 115 lbs. i just dont want to be passed up becuz they r disorganized, u know? Please cud u give me sum pointers as far as auditioning is concerned.

3/31/2011 11:14 AM PST

174. tiffany - wrote:

i want to do this so bad but im in hayden not seattle. grrrrr im sooo mad that it’s not closer!!

3/31/2011 3:44 PM PST

175. jamesonrene - wrote:

what time should we arrive and can I bring my driver license and my social security card for id.

3/31/2011 8:07 PM PST

176. Jennifer Renee' - wrote:

Interesting to here everyone’s experiences..Good luck to all,
    your all a winner for trying but only the strong and the early risers who get there early I think will have a better chance of being heard..
    It’s just looking good, sounding good and being different……..
    and being focused, if you love what you do, the producers
    may like you and pick you so that you do what you love..
    I think u should be ready, prepared, that anything can happen any moment, if you want it bad enough, you wiil be heard..

4/1/2011 8:14 PM PST

177. Laura - wrote:

there is no maximum age

4/2/2011 11:49 AM PST

178. Abigail - wrote:

Will there ever be an audition for New Your City or somewhere around there?

4/2/2011 5:35 PM PST

179. Vanessa Cruz - wrote:

i cant wait to audition. check out my voice http://www.youtube.com/thevanessacruz

4/3/2011 12:53 PM PST

180. Kiara - wrote:

Can you still audition if you are turning twelve before the audition, but after March 1, 2011?

4/4/2011 9:06 AM PST

181. Angel - wrote:

Can you make up your own song… ?

4/4/2011 3:04 PM PST

182. Meredith - wrote:

Are the auditions more like American Idol or America’s Got Talent?

4/4/2011 6:03 PM PST

183. Meredith R. - wrote:

Are the auditions more like American Idol or like America’s got Talent? and should i get there extremely early to get a spot?

4/4/2011 6:04 PM PST

184. Trisha - wrote:

I am an individual first and have had the pleasure of being born 2nd of identical twins. My twin sister is Pam and she is five minutes older than me. I have adored singing since I was a child and so has my sister. All of the women in our extended family sing together at family reunions, etc. My paternal grandmother sang and played the piano. I am 55 years young and ready to get up on that stage and let my voice express itself. When I was younger I had the voice but not the self esteem or confidence to sing in front of others. Now is my time. I would be honored to sing, if only for the magnificent experience of an audition. If there had been an American Idol when my twin and I were younger, together we would have gone for it. I sing individually and with my sister. Very excited about this life changing opportunity. Thank you Simon and everyone involved for giving the masses a chance to have their moment in the sun.

4/5/2011 7:29 AM PST

185. shanae - wrote:

So, if we go through all of the beginning process, thats including the registration, forms and so forth. without being disqualified, how is it that we MAY NOT be quaranteed to audition? Have you heard of MD? Well, i’am coming from the tiny, tiny MD to audtion in Newark, NJ.. My concentration is to show off NOT to “GO HOME”.. nope!!!

4/5/2011 11:44 PM PST

186. talentscout - wrote:

this is in response to Erin on 3/31, No microphone, just raw voice girl. go early stay late… just the way it is… be current and fantastic and if you look like Ms B great! But the audition is a grind so be early but coolers and blankets etc wont be allowed inside the building. and the judges lol who knows my sister had one attentive judge and one dont give a crap, glassy eyed lol

4/6/2011 4:38 AM PST

187. Debbie Dunn - wrote:

Wow! Finally a show that us older talented folks can participate in. Move over ittle ones…Mama is coming to play…and she plays to win!!!

4/6/2011 4:13 PM PST

188. Sam Pohl - wrote:

I’m looking forward to being on the show. See you in Seattle.

4/7/2011 4:46 PM PST

189. Cynthia - wrote:

I LOVE to sing & have always dreamed of auditioning…but, at the time, I was already past the age limit for American Idol (I was single then)… Now, we (my son & I) are back in the States after recently returning from overseas (temporarily leaving behind my husband who is working hard w/ relief efforts – hoping to reunite w/ him again by the end of the month)… Well, I have seriously thought about trying out for “The X Factor”…the desire is still in me & knowing that there is no age limit (now in my 30′s), the drive to audition is back! I’m seriously thinking about flying up from L.A. (missed the auditions here) to Seattle…! Thanks for the much welcomed Opportunity, Simon!
    *LORD-willing (no, not you Mr. Cowell [heh,heh]) – it will happen!! :-)

4/7/2011 5:32 PM PST

190. Whiterabbit Garnick - wrote:

Are all auditions acapella at first or music accompanied?

4/7/2011 5:58 PM PST

191. Sabrina - wrote:

I’ve tried auditioning (probably about 4-5 times), and it always says…
    “Please check back soon for details on auditioning for The X Factor. We will be updating the website regularly with news on how you can audition in a city near you.”
    Does it mean I signed up or not?
    I don’t get it, please help!

4/8/2011 8:26 AM PST

192. james casale - wrote:

Well this is a great oppertunity for a few really talented indaviduals to showcase, And even if they don’t make it anywere They may get noticed by some one! And you can always say you did it! They say It is better to have tried in life, Then to have just lived! I know i can say i did! And i thank the X Factor ! P.S. They say that i sound just like Frank Sinatra ! I Hope they like me? Good luck to All ! And God Bless!

4/9/2011 6:19 AM PST

193. Daije - wrote:

I’m so exited and how do we know if we got an audition? Do you send it by e-mail or call or something?

4/9/2011 9:08 AM PST

194. Biz - wrote:

I’m so excited! want this so much!

4/9/2011 1:26 PM PST

195. singer - wrote:

On the release form, in the section where you have to enter an address, is that the address where you live or the address where you are auditioning?

4/10/2011 12:48 PM PST

196. stephanie - wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Im really ganna do this !!!!!

4/10/2011 5:33 PM PST

197. Blake - wrote:

im soooo excited about singing in “The X Factor” , but im so confused on how to enter…. How do i get signed up? What am i supposed to do in my audition?

4/10/2011 7:14 PM PST

198. Julian - wrote:

I JUST PRINTED OUT EVERYTHING! I NEED TO GET THESE SIGEND BY MY PARENTS LIKE NOWWWWW

4/11/2011 5:07 PM PST

199. Jill - wrote:

Do both parents have to have wristbands? Can we swap the wristbands the 2nd day between the parents?

4/12/2011 10:54 AM PST

200. Robert D - wrote:

I am 47 years old…do I still need my Birth Certificate? (the Department of State has it, I applied for a Passport. (getting Married in Scotland in August)

4/12/2011 3:52 PM PST

201. Mike Q - wrote:

Good Luck to all who are auditioning. I hope you make it, I know I will!!!!

4/12/2011 8:23 PM PST

202. DONNIE B. - wrote:

FOR THE WORLD THAT AWAITS A NEW VOICE… This ones for a fallen friend David L. Hayes 69-95 Marching to the beat of a different drummer.

4/14/2011 7:35 AM PST

203. katherine - wrote:

will we be able to sing our own song that we wrote?

4/15/2011 6:31 PM PST

204. aj - wrote:

seeeeeeee ya there with my guitar! :) )

4/16/2011 2:13 PM PST

205. dnyla gunn - wrote:

♥hey everyone my name is dnyla gunn and i am reay to ROCK!! this audition♥ so america here i come and be ready for the old school singer! I CANNOT WAIT !! AAAAAAHHHH~ dueces ♥ yal !

4/17/2011 10:25 AM PST

206. Sondra Hicks - wrote:

I was wondering regarding the required documents. Will a copy of a birth certificate be okay I am auditioning in Seattle and my mom wont turn loose of my original. I am 29 years old and I dont want any hiccups preventing me from auditioning. Also I have a friend who is like 50 and she doesn’t have her Birth Certificate so will she not be able to audition?

4/17/2011 5:59 PM PST

207. Lightnin Joe - wrote:

Well if I can’t blow my harmonica from the beginning, it wont show my true talent and diversity of songing and plkaying harp!

4/17/2011 9:25 PM PST

208. Savannah - wrote:

oh and is it okay if my friend comes for support?

4/18/2011 5:50 PM PST

209. Cheryle - wrote:

It is really sad that X Factor auditions are not coming anyhwere near the Boston, Massachusetts area….even the audition booths would be great to see somewhere in the greater Boston area. I really wanted to audition, but have not been able to travel to the cities where live auditions are held or where audition booths are located. Come on, Boston is a huge music city, why not make the booth available in this area?

4/19/2011 5:04 AM PST

210. Macbook Pro Contests - wrote:

Well thought out post. You have a good opinion on this matter and I will be subscribing to your feed and hope you shall write frequently on similar matters. But I was would like to know what your article sources for the article are? Thanks a lot

4/19/2011 1:42 PM PST

211. botanical artists - wrote:

fine art for sale

4/19/2011 5:11 PM PST

212. spy pen cameras - wrote:

Believe of any anger or hate at your friend. then think of a good and deep very first line, hten finish it off

4/19/2011 8:29 PM PST

213. cash gifting programs - wrote:

The only norm to be followed is ‘Don’t get personal’ as that deviates from the subject matter under discussion. Such digressions should be shunned equally nicely with an iron hand. The moment somebody says ‘So you think you know better? ‘ drop the discussion and leave.

4/19/2011 8:50 PM PST

214. Zofia Sandos - wrote:

I completely agree and I just wanted to say that I really like your blog. Is it WordPress based?

4/19/2011 9:01 PM PST

215. pen camera - wrote:

How do I make sure that the content on my personal blog is copyright laws protected. Is there a statement I can add to the blog? How do I do that?

4/20/2011 3:49 PM PST

216. Lee - wrote:

I was originally going to do the Miami audition but work took over is it ok to just show up for the Chicago audition

4/21/2011 1:32 PM PST

217. Jenni - wrote:

i cannot wait!!!!!! this is so gonna b the most exciting thing everrrr!!! just wondering if ur selected for the show where is it going to be taped….i reeeeeeallly wanna do this and i sooo am!!

4/22/2011 3:19 PM PST

218. fine art - wrote:

Great post, I conceive people should larn a lot from this site its rattling user genial.

4/22/2011 11:42 PM PST

219. Wajeedah - wrote:

I auditioned in Seattle, and I must say I’m not sure what this was all for. The judges looked like they were in their 20′s. I did not get chosen, but it’s ok I know I saaaaaang. My voice was not what they were looking for. I had so much fun just being there.

4/23/2011 6:01 PM PST

220. Alyssa - wrote:

im jusst wondering sincce im trying out on wensday in chicago, do they tell you there that you make it?

4/25/2011 11:56 AM PST

221. KJ Irwin - wrote:

I can’t wait for the Chicago Auditions! My high school graduation was at the Sears Centre, and my best friends are coming to support me! I have had a lot of signs that something big is happening in my life this year…. I have a feeling THIS could be IT!!! I’m so excited! I have wanted to sing in front of Simon since the first season of American Idol. THIS IS MY YEAR!

4/25/2011 7:05 PM PST

222. free xbox 360 - wrote:

It was interesting to read your post FOX Broadcasting Company – The X Factor USA – Simon Cowell’s Brand New Singing Competition Comes To America Only On FOX.

4/25/2011 9:01 PM PST

223. safire - wrote:

I look forward to being apart of something so awesome!

4/26/2011 9:48 AM PST

224. Stephanie - wrote:

I’m sooo excited I might be going to Dallas for auditions! :) :):)

4/26/2011 4:24 PM PST

225. CNA Training - wrote:

For some cause the picture isn’t loading appropriately, is now there an issue?

4/26/2011 7:43 PM PST

226. Luxuary hotels - wrote:

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. as a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.

4/26/2011 10:53 PM PST

227. divorce solicitor - wrote:

I saw a lot of website but I conceive this one contains something special in it in it.I have added your link to my blog here http://tinyurl.com/cov1001 ,

4/27/2011 11:48 AM PST

228. opal turner - wrote:

is this the only year?

4/27/2011 1:57 PM PST

229. forex strategies - wrote:

Yes having said that if that performed come about, what do you think would happen to the previous versions?

4/27/2011 3:13 PM PST

230. free games - wrote:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

4/27/2011 3:14 PM PST

231. gift ideas for men - wrote:

If it’s ‘constructive’ and ‘criticism’, it’s an Oxymoron. Nevertheless, ‘constructive’ truly a tag picked up voluntarily and the process is purely subjective. If ever somebody feels hurt, he should leave the field to the others. There truly a concept known as ‘Swakucha mardanam’ that implies self-gratification (because none else is coming forward to do it, without hurting). A discussion or even a forum for it allows no self-centered human emotions.

4/27/2011 3:41 PM PST

232. jade garcia - wrote:

haha wow ok ppl if ur nt over 12 thn u cnt be on x factor bt if u r thn go for it. personally i ct wait to go on this show witch will totally be this year in dallas texas!!!! well anyways goodluck ppl

4/27/2011 8:24 PM PST

233. Free stuff - wrote:

Heya! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

4/27/2011 10:00 PM PST

234. kelsey - wrote:

I cant wait! I get more nervous every day.

4/28/2011 2:38 PM PST

235. kelsey - wrote:

im going to the dallas auditions *insert scream hear* I cant wait!

4/28/2011 2:43 PM PST

236. zetia buy price - wrote:

Good luck getting people behind this one. Though you make some VERY fascinating points, youre going to have to do more than bring up a few things that may be different than what weve already heard. What are trying to say here? What do you want us to think? It seems like you cant really get behind a unique thought. Anyway, thats just my opinion.

4/29/2011 7:26 PM PST

237. controlled labs white flood - wrote:

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

4/30/2011 1:53 PM PST

238. robert shumake - wrote:

If it&apos;s an appropriate pacing for the story line, then great! 1 minute ago via TweetDeck · Reply · View Tweet doubledoor

4/30/2011 2:15 PM PST

239. dickies nursing scrubs - wrote:

I don’t believe that there are any clear cut guidelines. I would search around and look at some blogs on blogger.com and wordpress.com and then base it on the ones you like and don’t like, it’s your content, you can make the rules any way you want.

5/2/2011 10:44 AM PST

240. Carpet Cleaners - wrote:

Of course, perform for magazines can include all kinds of things, although for me, my speciality is fiction, so for this examine, I will stick with what I know even though some of the rules apply to non fiction items as well.

5/2/2011 5:14 PM PST

241. Water Damage Temecula - wrote:

WileyCanada? A hint – it’s for a sport, popular in Australia, New Zealand and the UK

5/5/2011 5:26 PM PST

242. The new mam - wrote:

Salve. I sincerely want to observe that what you say here is really very good information so I have post http://thexfactor.blogs.fox.com/2011/03/08/the-x-factor-audition-forms on my Hi5 profile so all can have the possibility to enjoy. I was glad when I saw this tittle, FOX Broadcasting Company – The X Factor USA – Simon Cowell’s Brand New Singing Competition Comes To America Only On FOX, on my google search, and the reason is that in the end I found what I was looking for. All the best

5/11/2011 10:19 PM PST

243. credit card consolidation companies - wrote:

Blog Reader…

[...]Loving the blog and check other links[...]…

5/12/2011 3:49 AM PST

244. Distressed real estate - wrote:

1.) Recommendation…

2.) [...]here is a site that I like. If you have a few minutes then take a look too[...]…

5/12/2011 4:23 AM PST

245. Minneapolis homes for sale - wrote:

1.) Good Post…

2.) [...]Will all the junk out there I like to link back to the good sites and this is one![...]…

5/12/2011 4:32 AM PST

246. Wedding Suits For Women - wrote:

The Best Cat Suits For Women…

[...]listed below are some url links to websites online we connect to seeing that we think they’re worthwhile browsing[...]…

5/12/2011 7:44 AM PST

247. Andrew Campbell - wrote:

Watch Out For Andrew Campbell!!

5/12/2011 6:44 PM PST

248. Kasper Suits - wrote:

Cheap Kasper Suits…

[...]what follows are several web links to internet sites which I link to seeing as we feel these are well worth browsing[...]…

5/12/2011 9:01 PM PST

249. Cazzzy - wrote:

So ready for this audition

5/17/2011 6:25 AM PST

250. Liv - wrote:

so ready.
    watch out america.
    i am prepared.

5/18/2011 2:21 PM PST

251. Ashley - wrote:

i’m excited but a little nervous. My dad taught me to sing when I was little but I heard that I could auditioning in front of a live audiance of 4,000 ppl or more. Then there’s Simon he’s always been really hard to pass. Nothing can prepare you for that

5/19/2011 3:07 PM PST

252. randon - wrote:

Hello everyone, I have a question… i am a great singer, that i have been told… i have a very busy schedule do u think i should try out for this??

5/20/2011 1:45 AM PST

253. StephanieDiann - wrote:

So I really want to go to the Dallas audition, but registration is on Wednesday and auditions are on Thursday. I have to take stupid semester exams those days./: It’s so depressing…

5/20/2011 7:01 PM PST

254. kier mccall - wrote:

will you ever come to the oakland san francisco bay area for auditions, I am a 42 year old singer and would like to audition.

5/20/2011 8:28 PM PST

255. kevin sanson - wrote:

I have finally learned about your auditions. I am a seasoned performer but I can’t make the auditions. Is it possible to audition over the net? If not I will have to wait till next season.

5/21/2011 5:39 AM PST

256. Maya Alicia Chavez - wrote:

Heyyy So Houston Texas Girl waiting to audition up in Dallas!! I am so excited! i wish everyone the best of luck and kick butt! X Factor here I come!

5/21/2011 11:53 PM PST

257. Chanel - wrote:

so are we allowed to rap @ this audition or is it jus singing?

5/22/2011 2:19 PM PST

258. Meagan - wrote:

Wow as I was reading some of these comments I thought to myself…..” Really ya’ll”? I’m just poking fun, but the rules and guidelines are clearly posted! You gotta be 12. There is no maximum age. You need to be prepared to sing a verse and a chorus from 3 different songs( You select them). There will be no music its acapella………..Its not that hard! Quit stressing have fun!!! Good Luck everyone!!!! See ya in Dallas!

5/24/2011 7:28 AM PST

259. robert bell - wrote:

do you need a valid drivers license are can i use a espired license

5/24/2011 10:02 AM PST

260. sixkgjmamv - wrote:

euxcbykusewwdvkowdzi, bdaffbiqyl

5/24/2011 11:13 AM PST

261. molle backpack - wrote:

molle pack…

[...]just below, are some totally unrelated sites to ours, however, they are definitely worth checking out[...]…

5/24/2011 3:11 PM PST

262. conveyancing solicitors - wrote:

I am not positive the place you are getting your information, but great topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or working out more. Thank you for excellent information I was in search of this information for my mission.

5/24/2011 3:12 PM PST

263. wholesale Canada jerseys - wrote:

I commend the edifying article you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and father my friends check up in your blog frequently.

5/24/2011 4:47 PM PST

264. john - wrote:

Disappointed and also perplexed about how to find the information. Don’t stress there exists an effortless solution to locate folks by using reverse cell phone lookups.

5/24/2011 5:55 PM PST

265. Lori Slavich - wrote:

What is the deal with the tornado? Is it possible that auditions will be delayed? We thought we were about to leave-

5/24/2011 6:39 PM PST

266. Judith Jacobson - wrote:

I live in Philadelphia, and just found out about the show. Am I too late??

5/25/2011 4:19 PM PST

267. raylan - wrote:

someone said there will be auditions again in new jersey june 8 and 9 is it true

5/25/2011 6:01 PM PST

268. Munecos de He-man - wrote:

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

5/26/2011 10:21 PM PST

269. lancaster private hire - wrote:

I have learned some new things out of your blog post. One other thing I have recognized is that in many instances, FSBO sellers will certainly reject a person. Remember, they would prefer to not use your companies. But if anyone maintain a stable, professional partnership, offering assistance and staying in contact for around four to five weeks, you will usually be capable of win a meeting. From there, a house listing follows. Thank you

5/26/2011 11:13 PM PST

270. 2011 touareg - wrote:

volkswagen credit…

[...]below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit[...]…

5/27/2011 12:52 AM PST

271. London Escorts - wrote:

London Escort Agencies…

[...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…

5/27/2011 6:53 AM PST

272. wholesale Usa jerseys - wrote:

hey, this muscle be bit offtopic, but i am hosting my place on hostgator and they intention postpone my hosting in 4days, so i would like to ask you which hosting do you purpose or recommend?

5/27/2011 9:23 AM PST