The X Factor

Dallas X FACTOR Audition Info

The Open X FACTOR Auditions conclude in Dallas, Thursday, May 26.

NOTE: Due to recent flight cancellations to the Dallas Fort Worth airport we have extended the registration deadline for the Dallas Open Auditions. Wristbands will be distributed starting the day prior to auditions at the Dallas Convention Center and continue until approximately NOON on Thursday, May 26.

Auditions will still begin at 8:00 AM on Thursday, May 26. Once auditioners obtain their wristbands, they will begin the audition process at the Dallas Convention Center.

VENUE

Dallas Convention Center
650 South Griffin Street
Dallas, TX 75202

Get Directions

Dallas Convention Center
ELIGIBILITY Singers and vocal groups 12 years of age or older as of March 1, 2011, who are legal U.S.citizens or eligible to work in the U.S. and do not currently have a music recording contract. Some restrictions apply.
AUDITION DATE Auditions begin Thursday, May 26, 2011. Arrive before 8:00 AM
REGISTRATION Wristbands will be distributed from approximately 6:00 AM on Wednesday, May 25 until approximately NOON on Thursday, May 26. Auditioners will not be permitted to camp out. Once auditioners obtain their wristbands, they will be asked to return to the Dallas Convention Center by 8:00 AM on Thursday, May 26. Bring legal photo identification. Any auditioner under 18 years old must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian.
BRING ID You MUST bring two forms of ID that show proof of your age — at least one of those must have a photograph (for example, a birth certificate and driver’s license or a birth certificate and a passport or a birth certificate and a school ID card).

DOWNLOAD & PRINT OFFICIAL FORMS

RULES FAQ RELEASE GUARDIANSHIP

During the open auditions, The X Factor Hotline (1-855-345-5678) will be updated with relevant audition details.

Sign up now for Audition Information alerts to receive important updates and more audition details.

Comments

159 comments on “Dallas X FACTOR Audition Info”

1. Kevin Sowers - wrote:

Awesome, I will be coming in from Wichita, KS!

3/9/2011 2:17 PM PDT

2. jazz - wrote:

i hope i make it n r u guy’s putting the x’s for if u dont lik them

3/9/2011 2:54 PM PDT

3. Samantha Radloff - wrote:

i was born may,12,1999 and im auditioning in dallas,texas would i be able to audition?

3/9/2011 4:42 PM PDT

4. Lisa McLeroy - wrote:

Can I register for my sister on the 25th so she won’t have to come up until the 26th? She will be coming up from Austin to be with me for support.

3/10/2011 1:28 PM PDT

5. Rachel - wrote:

Yay Dallas Auditions are finally posted!!!!! CAN”T WAIT!!!!! I WILL ROCK THE AUDITIONS!!!!! LOOK OUT AMERICA, HERE COMES ONE FIRED UP 15 YEAR OLD!!!

3/10/2011 4:25 PM PDT

6. malia miller - wrote:

samantha radloff-

no, your too young, any one 1996 or before can, aka 12 years of age by march 1 2011. sorry! :) maybe in a year or two!

3/10/2011 6:06 PM PDT

7. Becky Reed - wrote:

No because you have to be 12 by March. Next year though!

3/10/2011 7:31 PM PDT

8. Vgirl - wrote:

Samantha yes u would be able 2 audition since u would turn 12 b4 the auditions

3/10/2011 7:54 PM PDT

9. Maggie - wrote:

I’m in school still, and reads somewhere that you can in fact come after classes. Is that true?

3/11/2011 7:35 AM PDT

10. Maggie - wrote:

@malia miller, 1997 can too. that would be me, and I’m 13 so… :)

3/11/2011 7:36 AM PDT

11. Dovie - wrote:

im so excited!! cant’t wait! does anyone know if there is a specific song list??

3/11/2011 2:31 PM PDT

12. Hunter - wrote:

malia miller

1998 can to i am 12

3/12/2011 4:43 PM PDT

13. Tara - wrote:

I’m Auditioning! Look out America HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

3/12/2011 6:03 PM PDT

14. Will - wrote:

All man, yes!!! here I come, just got to get done with this papers. America y’all will love me!

3/12/2011 9:41 PM PDT

15. Carolina Herrera - wrote:

Yess, i have been waiting for an opportunity like this !
    Thank you soo much i am 13 about to be 14 years of age this March 29, (: I will hopefully see you May 25 & 26, 2011 at Dallas TX !!

3/13/2011 10:01 AM PDT

16. Lynn Logan - wrote:

Will be coming in from Houston. If you’d like to see more of my band go to http://www.youtube.com/TheKeithlogan. I am the female drummer/singer

3/13/2011 12:34 PM PDT

17. Maegen - wrote:

I’m SO going to be there!! I can’t wait, I’ve been singing since I was 3 years old, and I’m 12 now!! :) America give me your worst, I’m up for the challenge!

3/13/2011 6:35 PM PDT

18. Liz - wrote:

I will be coming from Albuquerque NM, so give it up for the 505!!!!

3/13/2011 8:11 PM PDT

19. janira - wrote:

i have a 9 yr old cuzion thts amzing can he audition

3/13/2011 9:15 PM PDT

20. Jess Cockerham - wrote:

I would like to inquire more about the specifics of what’s allowed for a vocal group. I was wanting to know if I could audition with my band or a smaller version of it. We’re a 5 pc. that consists of 2 guitars, keyboards, drums, trumpet, and vocals of course. We perform cover songs and original music. Please let me know, I’m very interested in giving this a shot.

3/14/2011 12:18 PM PDT

21. Jess Cockerham - wrote:

Ok, I called the hotline and found out it’s vocals only. That’s fine, I just would like to know now If I could sing one of my own songs. An legitimate artist can only show his true colors by pleading his own case. Please Let me know about that a.s.a.p! Gotta make plans. Thanks alot.

3/14/2011 12:46 PM PDT

22. Shenekia Walker - wrote:

Im so excited my family says stop while Im ahead they dont need soul they want pop but I will inspire cant wait…….

3/14/2011 5:34 PM PDT

23. Ashley - wrote:

Can’t wait!!! See y’all there!!!!!!!

3/14/2011 9:58 PM PDT

24. Loniesha Tempson - wrote:

Can we perform our own music?

3/15/2011 10:09 AM PDT

25. Karli - wrote:

I am so excited I turned 15 on Feb. 11th 2011!! I am so happy the only thing is that I barely found out about this happening on thurs. I am scared and excited!!

3/15/2011 10:10 AM PDT

26. Karli - wrote:

@janira no your cousin can’t you have to be 11 by March 1st 2011 to audition.. so anyone that was born 1999 march 1st or before.

3/15/2011 10:13 AM PDT

27. Samantha - wrote:

Coming from WIchita Ks And i cant wait :)

3/15/2011 8:06 PM PDT

28. alex - wrote:

any one know where the actual taping will be and when ?…once all the auditions are done.

3/15/2011 8:09 PM PDT

29. Marilyon Cleveland - wrote:

So Excited….Can’t wait to Audition!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/16/2011 9:27 PM PDT

30. Angee/Kansas City - wrote:

I hope to show that passion doesn’t have an age. Now is the time for everyone to examine their passion and just DO IT! Planning on seeing you in Dallas!

3/18/2011 12:23 PM PDT

31. allie - wrote:

hey!!! ahhh i am so excited….ill see all yall there!!! and when we all make it through we can be like bestfriends! i cant wait to meet everyone….look for allie!!! by the way im 12…hahaha see everyone there!!! byeeeee!

3/19/2011 8:32 PM PDT

32. Michaela - wrote:

Okay, so I’m 13. And I’m debating whether to go for it or not. I know my voice hasn’t fully matured yet, but I can sing Very well. What do y’all think? Should I just go for it? (:

3/19/2011 8:36 PM PDT

33. Lala - wrote:

Im so excited that the X factor is finally coming to the US! After seeing that L.A. Reid is going to be one of the Judges, I just know this is the moment I’ve been waiting my whole life for! Simon I hope your ready to be blown away! See you in Dallas.

3/20/2011 8:09 AM PDT

34. man man - wrote:

so can you be 16

3/20/2011 7:06 PM PDT

35. Maggie - wrote:

I’d like to ask anyone who knows, can I come after school? I really want this, but I’m in middle school so… I did read somewhere that school children can come after, but I’m having trouble digging it up again.

3/21/2011 2:46 PM PDT

36. gnarockthistown - wrote:

I hope theres not going to be a bunch of idots trying to look stupid to make it on tv, and if you dont have any real talent or experience entertaining, just stay home to make it less of a hassle for people who have paid their dues and deserve a real chance.

3/21/2011 7:48 PM PDT

37. dyemond63 - wrote:

Im so excited this is something I’ve wanted all my life and now I get the chance to sing my heart out!!

3/22/2011 2:31 AM PDT

38. Gilarin - wrote:

You know, it’s high time that I genuinely pursued my passion for singing, and what better stage could one ask for? I’ll see you in Dallas, XFactor. =)

3/22/2011 10:38 AM PDT

39. savannah m - wrote:

i just hope that simon isnt just looking at what will draw the audiences eyes, i can sing quite well but i am a true believer that true music needs to come back, not this stupid pop rap, BS,
    im almost 16, and i have been wanting to preform in front of simon in american idol, but now the x factor is here, i just cant wait to have him hear me sing… I hope my grandfather will be proud up in heaven

america, if i make it, imma show yall what music really is.
    no auto tune, no shoing off, not in it for the money, but true music!

ya’ll better be ready, cuz a bulverde/san antonio girl is cmmen to dallas

3/22/2011 2:34 PM PDT

40. madmaxhouston - wrote:

yep i will be there from houston, tx so they gonna divide us in 4 sections for the finals as in order- girls, boys, group singers(singers in a band) and older age singers so hope this is a good one can’t wait!!!!!!!!

3/22/2011 5:26 PM PDT

41. laura - wrote:

my mom wont let me try out :{

3/23/2011 6:20 PM PDT

42. Sandi - wrote:

What if yr older. Seems like it’s ALL teens.

3/23/2011 11:44 PM PDT

43. ladii energyz - wrote:

we are gonna smash it coming from colorado

3/24/2011 4:37 PM PDT

44. Jean P. - wrote:

my granddaughter is going to audition, Dallas 5/26/11 she is 15 & we partically raised her, her mothr can not come with her, will I , the grandmothr be able to bring her? I could get a notorized permission slip from her mother if need be. She doesn’t live with us anymore, I am her guargian for any time she is with me for medical treatment & have that paper with me @ all times…Please let us know ASAP as to what we need to do! SHE is a talened young lady…..

3/26/2011 6:26 AM PDT

45. Jean P. - wrote:

Need information ASAP! Mother can’t come, singer is 15 yrs old, I’m the grandmother, & have a medical release form for her showing that I’m her guardian, signed by her mother. Could we get a notorized statement from her mother for me to bring her? Please reply ASAP!!!

3/26/2011 6:30 AM PDT

46. Mackenzie Mccowen - wrote:

actally got my email saying i can be in the aduitions and they have my birth date and everything so you can as long as your going to be 12 this year before adutions! so if your born in 1999 of course you will 12 this year inless your born in june,july,august or september then adutions will be too late im 11 going on 12 may 19th if i make the adutions that will be my birthday present love yah good luck to everyone!!

3/26/2011 6:59 AM PDT

47. jaquan ingram - wrote:

simon you are my biggest idol you are so funny i hope i make it
    i will see every body there so if you here a good voice on stage thats me so watch out i got what it it take be a super star and i’m talking to every body out there see youll lol:)

3/26/2011 9:06 AM PDT

48. PersonYouDon'tKnow - wrote:

I’m so excited to be going! I’m super nervous!! I’m 14 and I’m going crazy about going. What if I screw up?!!?!?!

3/26/2011 10:48 AM PDT

49. Emily - wrote:

I am 13 and asked my parents and they said next year cuz audition dates are so soon! Next year, cya there!

3/27/2011 6:16 PM PDT

50. Natalie - wrote:

You kids are so young. You have your whole lives ahead of you to try out for these kinds of shows. Your voice hasn’t had time to mature enough. I am 21 and I sound completely different than when I was 13. Go be kids!!!!

3/28/2011 5:43 PM PDT

51. Cue - wrote:

Watch out cause I will be there.

3/28/2011 7:11 PM PDT

52. Cue - wrote:

see you there!

3/28/2011 7:13 PM PDT

53. Kevin - wrote:

You should add a date and come to Fort Worth. The Norris Conference Center has host Glee and MTV MADE. We would love to have you.

Kevin – GM

3/29/2011 12:10 PM PDT

54. Ren - wrote:

So sad I wont be there. I did American Idol auditions last year. I am going to my brothers wedding on May 15th in Texas, but I have to be back in Florida after that :-(
    Then I move back to Texas in the middle of July :-/ so messed up.

3/29/2011 7:22 PM PDT

55. Erika Kelley - wrote:

I agree with Natalie! When you are 13, your voice is just starting to blossom. Unless you are some rare jewel like Charice or Jackie Evancho, then you should wait. I missed my chance at the big time when I was 20, but now I am prepared, ready, and excited to finally get my chance! Go and be a kid/teen, because you will never get those years back. The last thing you need is the paparazzi analyzing your family and scrutinizing your every move. I am hesitant to even audition because I don’t want to put my family in the position of being scrutinized and followed because of my wants and desires. If you are good, realize that your past does follow you. I wish all of my fellow auditioners the best and see you in May!

3/30/2011 3:15 PM PDT

56. S - wrote:

can rap artist and/or hip hop artist audition or is it only for singers

3/31/2011 7:27 AM PDT

57. kym - wrote:

i’m trying out! check out my music at youtube.com/kymkomara… give me some feedback please!

4/1/2011 12:50 PM PDT

58. Rachel - wrote:

53 days! Ah! I can’t wait that long! I’m 15 and people say i sing so well it’s almost annoying. Haha well i hope the producers/judges get the opportunity to hear me sing! I hope I can make it far, but if not, oh well i have a great place to go back to where ppl love me! Ok SEE YA THERE!!! (in Dallas)

4/2/2011 8:15 AM PDT

59. Jack - wrote:

can we bring our own Karaoke music background track for our song? use for the music to our song. we dont have to sing accapello do we>

4/5/2011 3:54 PM PDT

60. Jack Horton - wrote:

can we perform to our own Karaoke Music track for our song with a microphone? we dont have to sing accapello do we

4/5/2011 3:56 PM PDT

61. Jack Horton - wrote:

is it true you will put different ages into groups at auditions like young.. older and oldest..

4/5/2011 3:59 PM PDT

62. Marilyn - wrote:

Do we have to bring our own music for our songs? need to know pls. thanks.

4/6/2011 4:35 AM PDT

63. Emily Pope - wrote:

I was wondering if my marriage license counts as a form of identification?

4/7/2011 11:48 AM PDT

64. reagan - wrote:

Imma be a star, watch out for me :)

4/8/2011 3:31 PM PDT

65. Jade - wrote:

MAN! I feel old with all these youngins trying out here in Dallas and I’m 18 yrs old. I wish everyone the best of luck and remember….FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS.

4/8/2011 6:49 PM PDT

66. Mary Kathryn - wrote:

My sister and I are so excited!!!! :)

4/9/2011 5:24 AM PDT

67. shelbz - wrote:

i think im going, ill be singin born this way take it off and love the way you lie part 2 hahha here comez me world, beta be ready for my dick

4/9/2011 7:50 PM PDT

68. Kitty - wrote:

so excited. Going to audition in Dallas on the 26th. gotta start exercising the vocals. :) yay me! and yay you all!

4/9/2011 8:16 PM PDT

69. Hallie P. - wrote:

ok so i filled out the audition info form, now what? will i get a email? do i need to do anything else?

4/10/2011 10:35 AM PDT

70. chris shaw - wrote:

this will be so fun good luck to all

4/11/2011 5:27 AM PDT

71. Zsjanee Saddler - wrote:

Im Fired Up!!!!!!!!Readdy Tuuh Audition!!!!!

4/13/2011 10:31 AM PDT

72. D.Rollerson - wrote:

Well I am in like flinn. I have been singing all my life and have been Validated by the best. I have a fan base. I am a family legend.This audition is more about me stepping up to the mike with sure nuff confidence I have been nurturing for years.I was I am I will be an original artiste. My own style, voice and I have put a stamp on my 3 best signature songs

4/13/2011 1:56 PM PDT

73. PEECHEZ - wrote:

I WNT TO THE AUDITIONS 2DAY. WS JUDGED BY A KID WHO SHOWD NO INTEREST NOR NEW ANY SONGS I SANG FROM 1999. I SAW EXCELLENT TALENT GET TURNED DOWN AND WHY AGE I DONT CARE US XFACTOR ISNT PLAYING FARE LIKE UK XFACTOR… WHAT THE BLOODY HELL… NOT FARE NOT FARE AT ALL. SIMON WHAT GOOD WITH YOUR PPL.THEY ARE LOOKING FOR RHIANA WELL A 52 YEAR OLD AINT GONNA BE NO RHIANA NICKY M.. SHAME SHAME. i REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE DIFFERENT. FOOLED ME….

4/14/2011 1:44 PM PDT

74. emily - wrote:

my mom and i are both trying out seperately…i hope i dont see people that are full of themselves and i hope i dont see anybody who says “oh my gosh! i cant do it! i sing so bad!”. but good luck to everybody!(:

4/17/2011 1:36 PM PDT

75. emily - wrote:

coming all the way from wichita, ks! its ccrazy! at 15 im already on my way to following my dreams!

4/17/2011 1:38 PM PDT

76. jim - wrote:

to Peechez

I am 55yrs old and planning to go to Dallas. where did you audition? I am so sorry to hear this, because our age group should count and it is about singing.

4/18/2011 9:42 AM PDT

77. sydney - wrote:

Ok,umm….on may 26 lake dallas middle school hads exams.What well happen then because i want to audition but i dont want to miss my exams.

4/18/2011 3:16 PM PDT

78. Johnnie Jones Jr - wrote:

I will coming in from Jonesboro AR. I write my own songs and I sing blues and Country. I have raised 17 children and adopted three more children one was my wife nephew the other two was his sister and brother they encouraged me to keep writting. I sing to them at night before they go to bed. Now I like to sing to others.

4/19/2011 6:34 PM PDT

79. Renee' aka LADIDRS - wrote:

I’m over 40, Ima grandma, & Ima coming to sAng. LOL Ready or not here I come. I am voting for you young folk; but I have to warn you to watch out…..I A BAD ASS GRANDMA. I’m coming with everything I’ve got. lol Good luck everyone and let’s have some fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EashRFcZCTw&feature=related

4/25/2011 1:02 PM PDT

80. Renee' aka LADIDRS - wrote:

Let me know what u think about the vocals yall while were waiting on the date for Dallas.

4/25/2011 1:10 PM PDT

81. daliah - wrote:

hope i can audition i just turned 13 awesome :)

4/25/2011 6:40 PM PDT

82. Shayla - wrote:

Man, some freaking notice would have been nice. I missed the Seattle auditions by 6 days since I JUST NOW heard about this. Come on, Simon. Get your PR in order here. You need better assistants.

4/26/2011 1:01 AM PDT

83. THOMAS JOHNSON - wrote:

THE X-FACTOR IS COMING FROM N.C WATCH OUT!!!!!

4/26/2011 7:18 AM PDT

84. Sam Daams - wrote:

For Exif reading, you can use Photoshopped Image Killer. It reads software info and jpeg quantization tables from Exif. Specificially, it can tell you whether image has tags or quantization tables from Adobe Photoshop. The site is free.

4/26/2011 3:22 PM PDT

85. opal - wrote:

does anyone know if this is the only american x factor? Or will there be another one next year? Because I may want to try out next year.

4/26/2011 5:19 PM PDT

86. Savanna Mays - wrote:

Hi I am trying to audition in Dallas, Texas. My mother sat me down and talked to me and said that she think im ready but as soon as i look for something like this she she dnt let me go and try out for it.

4/27/2011 10:24 AM PDT

87. daisy - wrote:

i get to do it cant wait lol

4/27/2011 2:17 PM PDT

88. kyla - wrote:

I’m going to Dallas from Willard Missouri. I’m really excited because I’m 13 almost 14. My grandma keeps trying to warn me saying that I’m not old enough or mature enough but honestly? Everyone else thinks differently. See yall in texas!!!

4/27/2011 5:07 PM PDT

89. Abigail - wrote:

How much will it cost is it to register and get the wristband?

4/28/2011 6:19 PM PDT

90. Amari Wright :) - wrote:

Hi everyone my name is Amari and I will admit that I am a little shy but don’t worry because when I get thete I am going to blow for all of you and for my family.Im from Dallas and raised in dallas also but just to let you all know DO NOT TAKE SIMON COWELL’S JUDGING OFFENSIVE HE IS JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH OK! ;) ;)

4/28/2011 7:34 PM PDT

91. Amari Wright :) - wrote:

Hi everyone my name is Amari and I will admit that I am a little shy but don’t worry because when I get there I am going to blow for all of you and for my family.Im from Dallas and raised in Dallas also and im African American but just to let you all know DO NOT TAKE SIMON COWELL’S JUDGING OFFENSIVE HE IS JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH OK! ;) ;)

4/28/2011 7:36 PM PDT

92. kendra:) - wrote:

i just want to be known! i wanna sing for ppl! i wanna sing for the world! i really hope to make it to the auditions!:D

5/1/2011 3:15 PM PDT

93. teria - wrote:

omg i cant wait…..wait do they pay for my plane tickets or do i have to pay for my own???because im going to dallas auditions coming from michigan….just wanna know so i will know

5/2/2011 1:38 PM PDT

94. Madison Buechler - wrote:

hey im 14 and im gonna audition in dallas. thing is ive never sang infront of anyone but my family and close close friends. any tips on how to get over the whole stagefright thing? Help!?

5/4/2011 5:54 PM PDT

95. jaquan ingram - wrote:

im am so hppy the x factor is on its way to dallas i cant waite to show off my talent so people no i got what it takes to be a star so watch out here i come got it im so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:)lol

5/5/2011 1:38 PM PDT

96. Greg Estle - wrote:

Wish me luck

5/6/2011 6:35 PM PDT

97. Lauren. - wrote:

Wow! I have been singing my whole life, and i’m so ready for this! I am so excited that they finally came out with a show an age for me! I will be so glad to finally show the world what I am really made of! I’m very excited about participating in this and meeting new people and making new friends! I wish the best of luck for everyone who will be auditioning! Hope to meet you!(:

5/6/2011 6:48 PM PDT

98. sharie - wrote:

I don’t have twitter page so how can I send my audition in over the internet? Sinon Cowell please respond i want this so bad and I want to be ready when it comes.

5/7/2011 5:12 PM PDT

99. Kaci - wrote:

Malia Miller- My daughter Haleigh will be auditionng and she is 12. Will be 13 in October. She was born in 1998, so you got your year wrong..I think you said 1996. Anyone born BEFORE May 26, 1999 can audition.(If your b’day is May 26, 2011 you will be 12 on that day.)

5/7/2011 5:19 PM PDT

100. "The Original & Real Kenny Wayne" - wrote:

Will Dallas’ Channel 4 MyFoxDFW.com have an Audition Recording Booth; If so, where, what dates & times? Also according to Fox 4, this site was to have the rules for recording Your own 1 minute or less song & video audition so that Channel 4 could Pick ‘The Best 20 Submitted’, and thus guaranting those would be a contestant; Where’s those rules?

5/8/2011 5:54 AM PDT

101. "The Original & Real Kenny Wayne" - wrote:

Will Dallas’ DFW Fox 4 have an ‘Audition Recording Booth?’ If so where & when?
    Also Channel 4 advertised that ‘THIS SITE’ would have the info about how to record & video a 1 minute or less song to be one of the 20 contestants guaranteed an audition; Where’s ‘THAT INFO?’

5/8/2011 6:03 AM PDT

102. RAYMOND DEVAUGHN - wrote:

MY SON IS A CONTESTANT WHO WENT UP TO LEVEL 3 BUT HASN’T RECEIVED A CALL TO CONTINUE TO LEVEL 4. WE RECEIVED THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT MORE AUDITIONS AND THAT’S ALL, DOES THE ANNOUNCEMENT MEAN THAT WE’RE CONTINUING OR THAT WE’RE FINISHED? OR SHOULD WE WAIT FOR ANOTHER ANNOUNCCEMENT.

5/9/2011 6:39 AM PDT

103. Alan - wrote:

The best in dallas will be from witchita n her name is tangela! Book it

5/9/2011 8:52 AM PDT

104. Air Force Retired - wrote:

Thanks X Factor for broadening the age restriction. This grandma will be bringing some stiff competition to the Dallas auditions. I was unable to pursue something like this during my youth because I was in the military serving my country. But now, I’m making up for that missed the opportunity. See you in Dallas, I’m in it, to win it!

5/10/2011 7:42 AM PDT

105. Aaron Preston - wrote:

I’m ready to do this again, but this time I want to do a Tribute to the Golden Age of Country Music!! I was an Elvis Tribute Artist, for 25 years, but now slow Ballads and a few ol Country-Rock songs is all I want to do, look out you Kiddos, the ol’ Man from the Mountains coming to the Dallas, Convention center, Please dont show me up to much Ha. I so Proud Paula’s gona be there!, She completes Mr. Cowell. Looking forward to doing it again, always Aaron.

5/10/2011 10:59 AM PDT

106. Billy Hogue - wrote:

real life okie songs….lived it loved it ; wrote about it

5/11/2011 10:42 AM PDT

107. Lorgonia The Dark Angel - wrote:

get ready for the dark angel to hover over the auditions in Dallas..
    see you there

5/11/2011 1:05 PM PDT

108. Nyiel Amol - wrote:

Awesome I’ll be entering from Arlington :) am so excited and yet nervous. Love Simon C.accent

5/11/2011 3:02 PM PDT

109. Anna Amol - wrote:

i can wait its ganna funn ill be entering from Aurlington, Tx. :)

5/11/2011 3:07 PM PDT

110. Katherine - wrote:

do we know if the 3 to 4 judges will be in the room when we audition in dallas, texas? simon, paula and etc. does anyone know????????????

5/13/2011 8:37 AM PDT

111. kaiyaboo - wrote:

otg imma be there i am 13 and in it 2 win it watch out dallas you got a star on your hands

5/13/2011 10:15 AM PDT

112. Angel Wolf - wrote:

I CANT WAIT!!!!! Ima sing a really good song!!! Watch out all of yall! True Blue Okie comin through!

5/13/2011 4:35 PM PDT

113. Ayanna A...*$t@r* - wrote:

Im 15 and im gonna be auditioning in dallas:)
    Best wishes to everybody auditioning!!!

5/14/2011 8:56 AM PDT

114. Joshua Carney - wrote:

I’m 14 as of April 26, 2011. I would try out but I missed my chance. Hopefully, next year X Factor will come back to Ohio. I would be sure to go. I love to sing and I am currently creating my own youtube channel. If anyone wants to watch me, you can see me soon here: http://www.youtube.com/user/JourneyMusic2011?feature=mhee
    I have no videos up yet and it will be a couple days before I can post any. Bye, and thanks for reading this! :)

5/14/2011 11:54 AM PDT

115. Maria Romero like's to be called better (Crona Martinez) - wrote:

HELLO AMERICA GET READY HERE COME’S ONE 13 YEAR OLD HISPANIC CHICK WHO IS GOING TO ROCK OUT OOOOKAY. P.S I LOVE YOU JAPAN!!!!

5/15/2011 2:01 PM PDT

116. RAGEN IVEY - wrote:

WATCH OUT FOR US OLD GUY’S. I’M 47 FROM ALABAMA.
    GOT HIT BY A TORNADO BUT—– I WILL BE THERE!!!

5/16/2011 10:53 AM PDT

117. joy :) - wrote:

WATCH OUT AMERICA CAUZE IM COMIN AND IM IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!!! :) <3

5/16/2011 2:10 PM PDT

118. Lola Love - wrote:

Hi!

I’m 18 years old and I live in Bellevue, WA. I auditioned for The X Factor at Seattle, but I did not make the cuts because I was sick, and my vocals weren’t at their best. I would please like to be given a second chance. I know I have so much to me that I want to offer, and it would hurt not to be able to use my talent. I could audition in Dallas, TX, but I cannot afford making a trip. This truly means ALOT to me, and I hope you understand. I could even send you a link to my music, or a recording. I hope to hear from you soon.

Carmen S.

5/17/2011 11:17 AM PDT

119. Lola Love - wrote:

Hi!

Carmen S. =)

5/17/2011 11:18 AM PDT

120. MIKE COLVIN - wrote:

MIKE SQUARED BOOM! Coming from Abilene, TX.

5/17/2011 6:38 PM PDT

121. MIKE COLVIN - wrote:

Remember these names:

Megan Cheek
    Mike Ross

out of little old Abilene, TX. Their voices are pure angelic epicism! A melodic marination of musical magic.

5/17/2011 6:41 PM PDT

122. Maria Romero like's to be called better (Crona Martinez) - wrote:

hey people i can’t wait i’m rocking look out for a japaneese girl bye

5/18/2011 5:10 PM PDT

123. Moni A:) - wrote:

well…….im super EXCITED AND NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUT AMERICA IVE BBBBEEEEEEENNNNN READY!!!!!!!!!

5/19/2011 9:09 PM PDT

124. gillie - wrote:

used all my savings to come to Dallas…but don’t want to have regrets for things I didn’t do…am senior so hope weather is not too hot…what an adventure…..see ya all there…

5/20/2011 7:36 AM PDT

125. Sherri DeMarino - wrote:

We live in Virginia and all the states you have auditions in have had the stipulation that you had to be a resident of the surrounding states in order to be able to audition. The closest that you have come to us was New Jersey but it said you had to be a resident of New York,New Jersey, Conn.. or Pennsylvania. Are you planning to come to Virginia next season? My daughter really wants to audition!!!!!!.

5/20/2011 7:31 PM PDT

126. Chi Town - wrote:

anyone coming from Chicago?

5/20/2011 8:21 PM PDT

127. Melissa Guggenheim - wrote:

Good luck to all those competing and to my 12 year old daughter Breanna!!! We wish you the best! We thought about waiting a year but her new voice coach says go! So we’ll see everyone in Dallas and hope to make some new friends. Check out her site and feel free to leave constuctive feedback. She learned this song 4 days before she performed. I promise she’s just 12 and having fun!!! http://youtu.be/ql_mK4wdTb8 or enter Bree XFactor hurt on YouTube. Thanks and good luck!!!

5/21/2011 11:06 AM PDT

128. DeShawn Weekly - wrote:

Hello, am very excited about this opprotunity. I has always been a dream of mine to sing. I sing in church and that is it. I feel the leading from the lord to do this. With your help Simon I can help my niece and nephew go to college.They are 3years old and 8years old. I want to live comfortable. I stay with my family and they support me. I would love it you would allow me to audition.BLESSING DeShawn Weekly

5/22/2011 6:05 PM PDT

129. jackie bad - wrote:

well im going to be singing on the 26

5/23/2011 3:20 PM PDT

130. Tara - wrote:

Hello … I have a question … I live here in Anchorage, Alaska and did an MyStudio Audition that was very green … would I be able to audition in Dallas on May 26th?? Do both?
    I would be jumping onto the plane at 1 am this morning … so hopefully a beautiful answer will appear before the midnight sun sets … Thank you kindly … Tara

5/23/2011 4:38 PM PDT

131. gillie - wrote:

getting close..one more day…

5/23/2011 5:51 PM PDT

132. Davlin Devick - wrote:

On my way to the Audition in Dallas….From Arkansas….So ready for my chance….Hope you all like me…:)

5/23/2011 6:36 PM PDT

133. Johnny thomas griego - wrote:

I will try next year, maybe……Good luck to all of you at the auditions and good luck Simon and cast with the X factor .I’ll be watching out for you all in the fall. Yeah!!!!!!!!!

5/23/2011 8:50 PM PDT

134. cherokeelady - wrote:

I”m 54 and have been waiting for this all my life too old for american Idol and looking forward to singing and listening to all the other talent!!!! lookout Simon Here I come!!!!!

5/23/2011 9:14 PM PDT

135. Vanessa - wrote:

Thank you so much for this opportunity. I really do hope that I get a chance to meet the big guy. I’m excited, and soooooo nervous! Thanks again!

5/23/2011 9:18 PM PDT

136. Leah Kaire - wrote:

Are the auditions still being held in Dallas this week? I hear there’s a tornado watch!!

5/24/2011 11:14 AM PDT

137. Barbara Dean - wrote:

Is it too late to upload an audition cd and if not, where do I send it?
    Thanks, Barbara Dean

5/24/2011 1:20 PM PDT

138. Barbara Dean - wrote:

I am so hoping that it is still possible to e-mail a video to you. I’m a 77 yr. old female singer and time is not on my side. I hope you are.

5/24/2011 1:30 PM PDT

139. Tonya - wrote:

I think it really sucks that rap artists are not allowed to audition. I have a 14 year old nephew who writes his own music and his songs are all “clean”. Every time there is a new show based on vocal ability, its always catered to singers. I love ALL music and feel that everyone should have a shot.

5/24/2011 2:34 PM PDT

140. candace harney - wrote:

willl a copy of a birth certificate do, or do you need the acutally certificate.

5/24/2011 8:31 PM PDT

141. Nirosh - wrote:

Hi,
    The Dallas Airport is closed due to hail storm tornado. Any chance of a reschedule of the audition date? Nobody can fly into Dallas Airport.

5/24/2011 9:00 PM PDT

142. Krysten A - wrote:

Very excited!!! See you tomorrow DALLAS! :D

5/24/2011 11:14 PM PDT

143. Angelica - wrote:

I am coming from kenosha, Wi! They cancelled everyone flights because of the tornado outbreak.. Will they reschedule?!

5/25/2011 1:09 AM PDT

144. philip b - wrote:

Standing in line since 1:30 a.m. This is going to be fun!

5/25/2011 2:02 AM PDT

145. Sheila - wrote:

Good luck Valarie with your adutions. I know you will be picked.

5/25/2011 5:49 AM PDT

146. Carol - wrote:

I am so disappointed. I had a flight booked out of Chgo for Dallas on Tues.5/24 so I could make registration on the 25th, but because of the bad weather I had to cancel my flight & the Dallas airport was closed down. Then I tried to book another flight for Wed.5/25 & all of the flights were backed up because of the weather & I could not get a flight. This is not fair, I was looking so forward to this audition!!!

5/25/2011 1:35 PM PDT

147. Sally - wrote:

Soooooo looking forward to tomorrow! Met some great people in line today..competition is going to be fierce people, so much talent out there.
    Now..what to wear? See you there!

5/25/2011 4:25 PM PDT

148. A.K. Johnson - wrote:

Just registered! Waiting for something RAD to happen!

5/25/2011 4:40 PM PDT

149. tt - wrote:

when does x factor come on tv

5/25/2011 5:29 PM PDT

150. Morgan Taylor - wrote:

I am sooo excited for tomorrow. <3
    All I can say is LET GO AND LET GOD.

5/25/2011 8:01 PM PDT

151. gillie - wrote:

so we are all here and it is like a big party…good luck everyone tomorrow….

5/25/2011 8:45 PM PDT

152. Jack - wrote:

Is cheryl going to be there?

5/26/2011 9:49 AM PDT

153. Peter Cook - wrote:

Loved the X Factor series when it was in the UK.Somehow though Cowell & Co have exhausted the format of a great television idea.

5/26/2011 12:33 PM PDT

154. Jaynie Reich - wrote:

auditioned in honolulu does anyone know when deadline is for phone calls made it to that stage of competition

5/26/2011 6:34 PM PDT

155. RACHEL R. - wrote:

THE AUDITION WAS BOGUS MY HUBBY WHO IS A EXCELLENT SINGER DIDNT EVEN GET A FAIR CHANCE THE JUDGES WAS DISTRACTED BY NOISES AND ANNOUCEMNETS AND WHERE DOWN RIGHT UNPROFESSIONAL YOUR JUDGES SUCK SIMON AND SO SO YOU SO PISS OFF AND I WONT WATCH YOUR SHOW!!!

5/26/2011 8:19 PM PDT

156. RACHEL R. - wrote:

rude judges not fair at all had many ppl that r good and you turned them away what cause you were tired sonce you had ppl waiting 13 hrs in the heat while you sat in a cool room? NOT FAIR!!! if you didnt wanna wait that long you shpoulda had a call back for the rest another day

5/26/2011 8:22 PM PDT

157. Miguel Honey - wrote:

Hey, this was interesting for me. My evaluator had thought the first song was interested but then requested I sing the bridge or chorus of my second song acapella as well. Well people I was not prepared for this in general and these events require 150% preparation – I felt like I was being played a bit with success of the first song – but still on the fence – and because the second song – was requested – I fell off the fence – to not go to the next round. Lesson learned on this kind of singing competition. Have your 2 to 3 songs well rehearsed, practiced, and prepare to sing any of your key personal catalog of songs for fast evaluations.

5/26/2011 8:59 PM PDT

158. marisela - wrote:

Inhumane environment I don’t think the directors we aware of what people lived through in Dallas Texas. We travel 28 hour to get there. the first day to register we only waited 4hrs. On audition day we only waited 9hrs. By the time my son got to audition his throat was dried and his song didn’t have the right sound it was as dried as the desert we drove through. Judge was rude and inhumane

5/30/2011 10:35 AM PDT

159. Jaynie Reich - wrote:

made it to the phone call finalists , is that competition over????

5/31/2011 7:24 PM PDT