The X Factor

Dressed to Impress at the Dallas Auditions

Comments

13 comments on “Dressed to Impress at the Dallas Auditions”

1. NATASHA ALEXANDROVNA - wrote:

HI, I THINK MR. SIMON COWELL IS A FABULOUSE GENIOUS TO CREATE THIS SHOW THE X FACTOR, THAT GIVES GREAT TALENT TO BE DISCOVERED AND FINANCED FOR A CONTRACT WITH THE RECORD LABEL, THAT IS EXCELLENT…..ALSO MR .SIMONS SHOWS AMERICAN IDOL IS ALSO INCERDIBLE SHOW FOR DIFFERANT TALENT TO EXPRESS THEM SELVES,, THAT WAS WONDERFUL AND VERY SPECIAL, ONCE IN THE LIFE TIME YOU FIND SOMONE LIKE MR. SIMON COWELL….GOD BLESS HIM……

6/3/2011 4:45 PM PST

2. Lendy - wrote:

When does X Factor come on? Does anyone know the date and the time. I live in Texas and dont want to miss it. Thanks.

6/4/2011 7:23 AM PST

3. Lendy - wrote:

Cant wait to see the show.

6/4/2011 7:24 AM PST

4. ~Dakota - wrote:

@Lendy We don’t know the date and time, but it’ll premiere sometime in (most likely early) September. And it’s cool you live in Texas, I do too. :)

6/6/2011 4:31 AM PST

5. Sean - wrote:

I have never watched American Idol or any of those talent shows….I am a 25 year old male and I could care less…..but with that said…..I was going to watch X Factor in the beginning for one reason and one reason only…..CHERYL COLE IS FREAKIN HOTTTTTT

It always amazes me when networks make such stupid mistakes when it is so obvious to the public…..You guys blew it, but I wont know because I actually again have no interest in X Factor without hottie Cole……

Simon…..rule number one……Americans like hot girls…….

6/6/2011 9:25 AM PST

6. Kelly in kansas - wrote:

Im just curious as to how long is it before they notify you if you have passed on to go to hollywood. my son auditioned and has received 1 email saying that his audition was being considered for hollywood. havent heard anything since.

6/7/2011 8:45 PM PST

7. Kallie - wrote:

I tried out for X factor in dallas. And I heard that in Chicago… the last 2,000 people were told NO only because they didnt have any golden tickets left!!!! So not fair!

6/11/2011 11:23 AM PST

8. Kendra - wrote:

I tried out for the X factor in Dallas and made it to the third round.We were told that we would be notified by a phone call if you make it. Or by email if you don’t……And would be notified by June 25th..How is that if the Dallas show is the 21st and 22 of June. Has anyone been notified that tried out in Dallas???

6/13/2011 4:47 AM PST

9. Babs - wrote:

Why why why must we be subjected to Paula Abdual again?! God bless my DVR…..

6/14/2011 10:08 AM PST

10. Ross Lipstock - wrote:

Is there any reason why there was only one hot girl in this video?

6/14/2011 7:01 PM PST

11. Dee Dee - wrote:

Saw the taping last night and it was soooo good to see Paula and Simon back together. The four judges make a good team.

6/23/2011 8:33 AM PST

12. Gill King - wrote:

suck Haley Reinhart out of the Idol tour and you’d have an automatic winner of the X-Factor.. Wouldn’t even need to have the show, just sign her and watch her become the global mega-star that she is!

7/11/2011 1:55 PM PST

13. Tau - wrote:

Kendra, excellent job! I only got past the first. I wonder if we bumped in to each other.

8/16/2011 8:56 AM PST